Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Curious

Hi ladies!
    A few years ago I joined GD to get some info about potentially swaying. We never did get a chance to do much in that regard but we are getting close to being back at it. The thing is I had an accident in early Sept and since then have been taking some supplements that I think were similar to "girl sway" and was just curious how what I am taking may effect things. We are hoping for a girl to complete the family but wouldn't be upset if we had a boy. Anyhow I am taking the supplements to help regenerate bone/ligaments and such. I also had surgery so read the sup's would be beneficial and aid in the healing process. I am taking a calcium/mag blend(3 tablets 333mg Calcium blend, 137mag), 2 cod liver oil capsules, 2 cranberry capsuled(250mg), 5000iu Vitamin D, a prenatal/postnatal vitamin, 1 b-complex 50, 1 500mg vitamin c. I've been taking these for 8 weeks now, any suggestions to lean more pink?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You would really need a personalized plan. Your health comes first of course but that is a boy heavy supplement list.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome back! So sorry to hear of your accident.

Does your doctor know you are taking all that stuff?? If s/he doesn't, please call them right away and let them know because some of those things are completely unsafe for someone who has had an injury to be on. We need advice from beyond my paygrade here. When you call them be absolutely they they know about the cranberry being a blood thinner and also the cod liver oil. They don't help you heal, and in fact can thin your blood so much that it doesn't clot properly and you can end up with severe bleeding. Please do not stop them cold turkey either at this point though, because then your blood may start to clot TOO easily and you could end up with a DVT and pulmonary embolism, or a blood clot in your heart or brain from stopping them suddenly. I think you need to call the doc and get their input about these supps. I NEVER use cranberry for women anymore because of this blood thinning side effect and the risks thereof.

Most of those things you are taking we believe to sway blue instead of pink and the cal-mag we arenot sure about. WE are getting best results with just diet, fiber, and folic acid/folate for a healthy pregnancy and I would have you cut back on those gradually with the intention of dropping them totally about 12 weeks before you plan to TTC. Or if that's not an option you could reduce dose to 3x a week. Totally at your discretion of course.

I would def. lose the B complex once you're recovered though because if you're taking preatal you do not need it, and the B vitamins have really screwed up people's cycles badly when they took them
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so essentially stop everything when we go ahead to ttc and just take the prenatal and extra fibre? is that in the form of food or supplement. I get approx. 40g a day fibre as it is thanks for the information.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most people even come off prenatal and do only folic/folate and fiber. Some do a compromise and reduce to 3x a week. Up to you

Fiber is supplement. It's great to get some from diet too int he form of vegetables or fruits.

be sure to wean off supps gradually and not just drop them cold turkey.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ