Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And BEST OF LUCK in your own journey soon! That is very exciting!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!

I'm with Lola, best of luck in your journey! See you around!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope you get a girl!

I have 4 girls and no boy and no clue why...last I even swayed with MSU on IG and still a girl...now Im here to try one last time but Im super scared and just really don't know what else to do to get a boy.

+1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by boymom View Post
    Hi,
    I have seen some of your post over on IG and I was hoping to ask you a few questions.
    I noticed that you said from your experience working in the field that it had more to do with changing DH, not us.
    I assume from that you mean that DH should be changing his diet etc.
    I would love to hear back from you with more detail on this, I am ttc soon and seem to keep changing my mind on whether I am going to sway or just go with the pure luck of the 50/50 each time attitude, it is so hard to know what to do.
    Nice to see you here
    What?? I never heard of this! I always thought we have to change a lot not DH!! Mine is on sups and eat a lot more healthy fruits and salads now. Hope that's enough change??
    After 4 girls I just don't believe in 50/50 for us .I just can't.
    Ok I have to try in like 4 days...maybe I back off.
    +1

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    What?? I never heard of this! I always thought we have to change a lot not DH!! Mine is on sups and eat a lot more healthy fruits and salads now. Hope that's enough change??
    After 4 girls I just don't believe in 50/50 for us .I just can't.
    Ok I have to try in like 4 days...maybe I back off.
    Hi Flava, oh is it so frustrating I know trust me. I am going to post on the Forum my observations with sperm ratios and potential assistance I have given people which in approx. 89.8% did change the outcome. I just need to compile the data properly! Typical Dr lol... I will post some initial thoughts which may assist you. When you swayed last time what did you do? I am here to help so feel free to ask as well as I need all your support for my GD lol....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love a well documented and cited article/essay. Juicy! I can't wait to read what you have to write.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fresas View Post
    I love a well documented and cited article/essay. Juicy! I can't wait to read what you have to write.
    agreed

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    I really hope you get a girl!

I have 4 girls and no boy and no clue why...last I even swayed with MSU on IG and still a girl...now Im here to try one last time but Im super scared and just really don't know what else to do to get a boy.

Flava i feel the same way but with six boys lol I always saw myself with both genders and to be without my long dreamt of little girl just baffles me and breaks my heart.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoctor View Post
    Hi Flava, oh is it so frustrating I know trust me. I am going to post on the Forum my observations with sperm ratios and potential assistance I have given people which in approx. 89.8% did change the outcome. I just need to compile the data properly! Typical Dr lol... I will post some initial thoughts which may assist you. When you swayed last time what did you do? I am here to help so feel free to ask as well as I need all your support for my GD lol....
    98.8% is awesome! But Im on CD and suppose to O on CD 15 and I was thinking to try 2 or 3 times ( never did this before) so Im like really need this thoughts fast! Please post it !!!

What I did last time? I was on Ig and did MSU for a boy also the damn IG diet , sups, drinks and ions ect. what ever they said we need to get a boy there I did it. But it did not worked for me.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    Flava i feel the same way but with six boys lol I always saw myself with both genders and to be without my long dreamt of little girl just baffles me and breaks my heart.
    Im sorry ! I really really hope you get a girl with your next try!!!!
    This is our very last try we just can't have more kids so Im so super scared!!!
    +1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast