Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Im sorry ! I really really hope you get a girl with your next try!!!!
    This is our very last try we just can't have more kids so Im so super scared!!!
    Well i wish you luck and i will say a prayer that your sway works FX!!!
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww thanks a lot! I really hope we get a blue bfp finally! healthy baby first of all!!!
    +1

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All, I am so sorry I have not been around much, feeling sick

Honestly, it is time we got our healthy babies. My heart breaks when I see patients with lots of one gender including myself. You know as a RE I know it is hard to believe but even people who have infertility issues still shyly say to me that can I help them with gender! As you can imagine I want to help everyone here and will do so. I just want to be honest and say PGD/IVF is the 99.9% way of gender selection. But in saying that we can try. I must say I need to look up for you Flava the MSU on in gender as I am not sure exactly what it is ! and I do believe it is the male factor we need to focus on. Big Hugs and my commitment to help and learn from everyone. Dr H xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know PGD is the sure thing to get your gender but we don't have the money to do it. It is way to expensive so the only thing left for us is try to sway.
    MSU is modified swim up what we do at home in a incubator with egg white. Almost everyone else got what they wanted but me .(and 1 more girl I think)

This is what my DH takes every day , can you please tell me what you think of it?

zink
    vit. E
    Fish oil
    folic acid
    potassium
    L-caritine
    korean ginseng
    ubiquino Cq10vit. D
    vit. B12
    wheat grass
    grape seed
    brewer's yeast
    He also drinks lot's of green tea with lemon and some V8 and other juices.

It's to late to change for us now I will O in a couple days. But if it's a bfn I can add or take stuff.

Im sorry you feel sick! Hope you get better real soon!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about vitamins/supps/changes for dh if ttc a girl...have you given your opinion on this babyd or are waiting to adding in your writeup?
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!! i am a mummy of 3 boys then after 3 healthy preg have had 2 misscarriages I would LOVE a girl i am in Australia and just wondering if u think they will ever make gender selection legal here Thanks and good luck with your journey

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    also can not wait to read some info on swaying as we will be waiting to ttc for around a year as it has been 1 month since my last mc so we have decided to put that to the side just for now and treat us all to a holiday to bali next year : ))) Also just 1 more quick question am i better of using condoms or the pill ect between now and then ?????

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    What about vitamins/supps/changes for dh if ttc a girl...have you given your opinion on this babyd or are waiting to adding in your writeup?
    I am compiling all this information, unfortunately, I have the worst virus I am also getting some stats from my peers, particularly my personal friend whom is a top Geneticist (she is amazing and is passionate about this). Her research will blow you away

Also, in regards to swaying I know that is not affordable to some people to do PGD/IVF, although it really is the most guaranteed way to get the gender, not necessarily pregnant and as you can imagine it frustrates me so much about the costs. I just wish that I could open my clinic and perform it for very little money or for free

I do believe there is more to it than the role of the dice (as some my medical peers like to say).

Anyway, I believe that I can assist people with swaying although, I will state I am not 100% percent convinced that it will work but we can only try.

I think to make use of me the best and help everyone that is going to sway, I would prefer to develop individual plans with people on here. As it is very individualistic. If people are willing to give it a go, I will help as long as everybody is sure that they can really accept the opposite as I do not want to give anyone false hope. Big Hugs Dr H

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mummyof3boys Thank you for my welcome. I have to say regretfully, I do not see Gender Selection for Family Balancing being made legal anytime soon in Australia. For such a liberal country it is really disappointing. But we are behind when it comes to a few things regarding IVF. I cannot even get the best meditation here to help my patients here to conceive as it is illegal here! So, I know that sometimes the protocols I do are not the best. It breaks my heart!

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriages, I am happy to help as much as I can. Big hugs Dr H

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome babydoctor! Hope you get your dream of a girl!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast