Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello (done in my best Adele singing voice...)

Greetings GD ladies!

Just popping on here for some clarification before the hubs and I get down to the business of making our baby girl...

I have been a long time forum stalker, first time forum poster and want to make sure that I am incorporating the most recent/"proven" sway ways...

* LE diet for at least 12 weeks before attempt which is 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein, and 30-60g fat a day.
    * Skipping breakfast.
    * No snacking.
    * Fiber supplement with meals.
    * 60 minutes of cardio daily OR nothing at all.
    * 1 attempt in fertile window (by BD every 4 days OR by BD once at +opk)
    * Folic acid or folate only.
    * Clomid if you can get it.
    * Alcohol and caffeine daily.
    * Olive leaf extract for DH.

Do I still take the Calcium and Magnesium?
    Do you still recommend cranberry?
    Peppermint tea?

I have also been a vegetarian since birth.

I have a pink quartz bracelet, salt lamp, lathering myself in all things lavender and wooden spoon.

Is there something from this list that I am missing or should definitely omit?

Thanks so much for all your help!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the title post ! Lol !
    Love adeles new song too!

Welcome !
    Yes that looks great the stuff u have written down there - calc & mag are no longer needed .
    Peppermint tea I think u start about 6 weeks before the big attempt - hubby can take cranberry if he remembers too it's no biggy if not .
    I'm not an expert but I have a personalised away plan and that's the basic jist (what u just wrote ) so go ahead with that!
    Wish u lots of luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you? LOL Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!

Recommendation for fiber supplement/strength? and Folate strength?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome

Peppermint tea is drank AF to O or cd14 but I'm not sure if that is just when ttc (ie to be avoided in TWW).

Also I read if you take clomid you shouldn't have the peppermint tea.

Sounds like you have the main things covered

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! You have hit the nail on the head of everything that I personally really, truly believe in.

Be sure you're getting the majority of your fat, and protein if you can, from vegetable sources (so like vegetable oil instead of lard LOL this will be easy for you being a vegetarian. Go lighter on dairy fat and coconut oil though)

THe cal-mag is at your discretion. I don't think it sways pink and very likely even sways blue as a part of an overall blue friendly diet, but you need to do what you feel comfy with. For some of us like me who've gotten boys eating tons of dairy and taking cal. supps, it's very easy for us to give up on, but if you believe in it, include it in the form of supps, NOT drinking a gallon of milk a day.

I do not think cranberry is safe for DW to take and have never recommended that. If you MUST take something for pH, (which doesn't work and our stats have shown this) then do the baby aspirin, but even that I no longer recommend due to safety issues and the fact it does nothing.

If you're under 35 then you can do pep tea. I have stopped using it for moms over 35 as I felt it really inhibited odds of conception for them. 3 cups a day made strong, allow to steep for at least 5 min. before drinking. AF-CD 14 or positive OPK whichever comes first, started 2 cycles before attempt

Oh and just to clarify- it's OLE OR cranberry for hubby - not both. Give him one or the other and as it sits now, OLE is getting better results, but i"m not sure if this is a "real" finding yet or if it is because
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by trszy View Post
    Hi ladies!

Recommendation for fiber supplement/strength? and Folate strength?
    Fiber - start off with lowest dose on bottle. More isn't better and we don't really need to use the max doses which are designed for people with health issues. Use only with meals containing fat or fat soluble vitamins (bright colored fruits/veg, meat, dairy)

Folate 1200-1600 mcg daily continue thru first tri of pregnancy (in addition to prenatals, which you start at bfP) and then gradually wean off by spacing doses
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!

I am 35 & the hubs is 36 so I am going to steer clear of peppermint tea, calcium/magnesium, cranberry, baby asprin etc...

Hopefully will be keeping you posted in pink!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post