Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie has so many ?'s......

Hi All-
    I finally decided to join after being in the "dark" when reading about this gender swaying stuff on-line. We have 2 children and why I feel we are so blessed to have 1 of each, we are longing for another girl. If you were me and wanted another girl, would you (a) do the shettles method OR (b) 0+12 which I know nothing about....I had my first girl 3.5 years ago with the shettles and a 5-6 day cut off and no diet restrictions.

I also need info on all the abbreviations that you all use and can someone gie me info on WHAT sort of prenatals can interfere with acidity??Also besides the ovulation sticks and charting CM- how can I try for the O+12. How do I know how to go from the time of O to +12?? Any help ASAP would be GREAT!!!! Thanks!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im new here too, and am also wanting to try for a girl, i have 4 boys already, and im seriously outnumbered...lol
    i have found all this swaying stuff to be very confusing and sometimes conflicting, so any experienced advice would be great, good luck, i hope you get your girl....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally wouldn't worry about the timing too much and instead concentrate on the diet side, I would choose the low nutrition for a girl option personally. Just have a read through site, try and gert through all the stickies on the girl section and if you can manage it try and do the boy section aswell, that way you can pin point what may have influenced yourself most for blues and you can make double sure you avoid that

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome!
    I would also personally not do either Shettles or O+12. I'm swaying pink and we'll DTD through O as that will increase the chances of pregnancy too. I think that the studies done on swaying show that diet is the most effective way to sway and that timing doesn't sway at all (some even say DTD on ov day sways pink, others say the opposite. If there was a swaying factor to timing you would expect them to agree). So I'll be doing a girl friendly diet, trying to lower sperm count by getting DH to release lots, J&D, antihistamines, etc. and doing lots of wishing lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shettles did not worked for me so I say no to that. And I think O+12 is not even real it's just a made up thing which is super hard to do because you just don't know when you exactly O by the hour .
    So far all studies show that diet works the best. So I hope it's true!

+1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Shettles did not worked for me so I say no to that. And I think O+12 is not even real it's just a made up thing which is super hard to do because you just don't know when you exactly O by the hour .
    So far all studies show that diet works the best. So I hope it's true!

I agree - the woman who 'discovered' O+12 was in her late 30s, had a sickness bug and her husband didn't even finish properly. Surely those are the things which swayed!!

Hi and welcome marwants! Have you read this thread?:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...Your-Pink-Sway
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks so much zanacal, those links are a HUGE help, its nice to be able to read something that actually makes sence.....

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to getting to know you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, check out the following links, they should answer your questions and if they don't, let me know! We don't do everything quite the same as they do on some other sites, so sometimes the first read through can be a bit confusing.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...COMPLETE-Index!!! (this is all the how-to essays in one spot)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...Your-Pink-Sway (this is just the basic links for pink swayers)

This are the O+12 essays http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...istory-of-O-12 (there are three parts and the link to the second part is the "how to" and is at the bottom of the first essay. You should prob. read all three of them through to decide if you even WANT to do O+12. I am not a fan of O+12.

Abbreviations are found here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...on-Translation
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dannikins View Post
    im new here too, and am also wanting to try for a girl, i have 4 boys already, and im seriously outnumbered...lol
    i have found all this swaying stuff to be very confusing and sometimes conflicting, so any experienced advice would be great, good luck, i hope you get your girl....
    It is conflicting at times because the evidence has not seemed to support some of the swaying tactics that are used on other sites. But that's ok! They have a different way and it has worked for some people. My goal is to unravel the mystery of gender ratio and then use that info to build a better, more reliable sway. Anything that is confusing at first, please ask because there are ALWAYS reasons why I might suggest a different strategy than what is recommended elsewhere.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast