Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here and swaying pink

Hi, I am new here - i have been following this site for years ever since I suffered GD with my second DS. We are now TTC #3 and swaying pink, I have been doing the LE diet for 3 months now and have lost 10lbs and have been following lots of the swaying methods and have read all the fab essays and information by atomic.

I have finally plucked up the courage to join the forums to share some of my worries here. My boys are now 5 and 2 and they are the most un-disappointing little boys ever. After finding out my second DS was a boy I was so gutted but once he arrived I was blown away by him and my GD completely disappeared. It took a long time to decide on trying for number #3 mainly because I wanted to feel at peace with having a third DS if it should happen - which I am as 3+ of a kind is a very special thing.

The problem is that I am so scared of feeling the disappointment again and I just don't believe I can be lucky enough to ever have a DD in my life. Wierdly the whole TTC process is making me feel very down when I should be really excited - it is like I am resigned to disappointment instead of feeling excited for what could be.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, looking forward to getting to know you all in this journey x

DS1 DS2 TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there
    I've been on here for a while now - I started LE diet for swaying in November but then moved house and it all went off track so now I will start the diet again in January ready for first attempt in March . It's a hard time to start a diet this time of year !

I am the same as you I have two boys 4&16 months ...I hadn't anticipated having two boys would bother me but my GD started as soon as they pulled him out of my Tummy how awful is that :-(
    Sorry tmi...
    Well done you for being on the diet 3 months already I can't wait til I'm in your position and ready to try but can totally understand u feeling nervous I would aswell ...

When will u be making your first attempt? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, we had an attempt this month and last but didn't get pregnant last month. I ov yesterday so we will see but I don't feel particularly fertile at the moment, prob too much dieting!! Plus my oh isn't particularly on board and won't do the whole abstinence thing!!!! Our attempt was also in our campervan at the weekend a bit of a rush job, with both boys in the bed (asleep!!) and our dog staring at us - needless to say i'm not very hopeful. Luckily I avoided a big 'o' but had had a few diet cheats the couple of days before as we were away! My next ov date is Christmas Day so I think we might give next month a miss but I feel like time if ticking on as my youngest is 3 in March.

GD is wierd isn't it - I never thought I would have an issue with whatever gender I had - I always just thought I would have a boy and a girl like my mum did!!! Or more likely lots of girls as they run in my mums family!!! I don't really struggle too much with it but things trigger me off like friends having girls etc. Thanks for replying - it is really nice chatting to people who feel the same way and understand x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard!

Best results are one attempt in your fertile period. Stick with that. If you don't want to go the OPK route, dtd every 4 days after AF leaves town. Great results! Forget abstinence.

You're a member, you can start reading all the great articles here:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi daisy!

Abstinence isn't working anyway so if your DH won't do that, no worries. Just let him "do what he does" and keep that one attempt. WE are finding that it's the number of attempts that is working and not timing or frequency so don't worry about those things.

Let me know how I can help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ