Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl after two boys, comming from IG exited to be part of this site now!!

Hello Ladies,
    I tried to read through some posts but I honestly am a little lost as to where to start.
    I decided to start with introducing myself :-)
    My name is Franziska I am 32 years and I live in Germany, I have two wonderful sons my older son is 6 and the "Baby" is 2 years old.
    I suffered bad GD when I found out about him being a boy, now I love him more then words could express and he was meant to be-I know that now, too bad I missed most of the pregnancy because I was so sad and captured in those bad thoughts.
    I started my ttc journey in April 2015, I started with the strict Ingender Diet and we tried in june and july with a 3-4 day cut-off- but I couldn't get pregnant. We skipped August and I cheated some ( but not too much, some meat, some more sweets and coffee in the morning :-)) then I went back on the IG diet and we tried in Sept. with a 2,5 day cut-off and O+12 and I had a bfp!! I was so incredibly happy, went off the diet and was just exited to be pregnant, gender didn't matter that much!
    Sadly I lost our loved baby 7+0 weeks pregnant..and had a d&c.
    That was 6 weeks ago, now I have been on and off the diet for the past 4 weeks, increased calcium, no meat but still some cookies and chocolate and my coffee in the morning.
    I didn't loose much weight in the past month because I don't have much weight to loose, but the week of O I tried to "starve" myself a little and eat much less then I usually do and lost some grams.
    I would love to ttc this month, AF started today (first after the miscarriage) and I would love to try in 2 weeks, but now the big question-should I give it a try even though I haven't been strictly on a diet for the past 3 month? All in all I changed my eating habits a lot since april, 8 month now..
    And what do you suggest, should my husband do the diet with me?
    I am so thankful and excited to be part of this site now, and really interested in your tips and suggestions and options!
    Thank you so much in advance!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello mydaughter, sorry to hear about your loss..
    Welcome the ladies here are awesome and very supportive, i know that everything you read might come across overwhelming but trust me as you go along week by week things will start to seem less confusing , i know that's how i felt when i started reading and i think that's bcos i was reading stuff from other sites too, i no longer do that i just stick with this one as i believe its the best..
    Atomic is wonderful she has an answer for everything !!��
    Im sure she will see your post soon and welcome u ..
    To be honest with you my opinion i would wait if you have time to wait, maybe best to start LE diet soon .

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get you with the GD though, it can really hit you hard ��.. But once their here it is one of the most amazing feelings you could ever feel ... Hang in there

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello faithinpink! Thank you so much for your welcoming worlds!
    I am really looking forward to get to know all those wonderful women on here and go this exciting road together!
    I have some questions, probably not some but many-where should I post those?
    Thank you for the advice to wait a little longer, I am not sure if I can make it..
    Are you trying for a girl aswell?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome mydaughter!

WE don't always do things the same way as Ingender does and so please ask if anything seems confusing. WE base our recommendations on the newest scientific research and our results with the various tactics, dropping the things that are not working to focus on that which does.

Our results have shown that we get best results with a minimum of 6 weeks on diet and more like 12 is even more consistent. But, we also get good results conceiving the first cycle after a miscarriage as well. This is one of those things that I do not know for sure, and so I have to let you make a decision on what you feel is the right choice.

PLEASE do not EVER starve yourself. That is not what the LE Diet is supposed to be about and you are supposed to stick within the limits of the diet. It is not safe to conceive when starving, and it can also delay or even stop ovulation. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

WE do not make our husbands do the diet. If he wanted to cut back on meat and eggs for a few weeks that may help or even go vegetarian. But he doesn't have to and most of us got our girls without any assistance from our husbands.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mydaughter , yes im going to give it go swaying PINK.. but have promised myself to take it as it comes, RELAX ... What will be will be , i long for a daughter just hope that doing it this way could help her come to me.. IM not going to be obsessive or start freaking out if things dont go to plan .. At the end of day the Lord may not give you want you want but will give you what you need...
    Re: For posting Questions etc , check out the forums Xx

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much again for your replies!
    I noticed that everything is different from Ingender and and after my loss I decided to go a different route, a more healthy route and one I can stick to a little longer.
    Two questions here before I start making my way through all the other forums.
    You don't think that changing the diet for 8 month now with a week or two of some cheating in between, could be "enough" to sway this cycle?
    I ate maybe 2 Burgers during that time and that's all meat I ate for example. I just ate regular meals,noodles, rice, bread because I got too skinny.
    The other question is exercise : When I conceived my boys I used to go running once a week and did some work-out every other day ( or week) but just at home.
    I am a Physical Therapist , so I run around all day anyways.
    Now I stopped it completely for month ( not the job :-)) and just go walking and spend tons of time outside with my kids- no exercise at all, no running. Is that okay?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Can't put in words how thankful I am for you help and how much I appreciate it!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you feel good about the diet you've been on then it is absolutely fine to go ahead and TTC this month. It is ALWAYS your decision to make becasue you know way more than I do about what you're eating.

I do see some people coming over from IG who are taking tons of vitamins, drinking lots of whole milk, eggs, chicken, gallons of cranberry juice, etc. and those people really should probably wait because it is a pretty nutrient dense diet. If you have not been doing that, then you're good to go.

RE exercise, again totally at your discretion, if you're going a full hour with intensity then yes that does count as exercise. As a general rule though I like people to spend a dedicated hour on exercise simply because most people overestimate the amount of a workout they're really getting when they are just running around.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic, thanks again for taking the time to help me! I didn't do the Ingender Diet that way.
    No supps but folic acid and Vit D, skipping breakfast, then unsalted rice/noodles and vegetables(mostly beans,peas and broccoli-now I started eating more vegetables like carrots and peppers) for lunch and Salad and low fat organic milk and diet coke/sprite for dinner- thats most I ate for month now.
    Almost no eggs, no meat in general, no cranberry juice but cheese and yogurt every now and then.
    Thank you so much for the advise not to starve myself, but it is correct to eat a smaller dinner and then skip eating till next day noon right? That feels like starving to me, because I usually eat big dinner and early in the mornig again :-)
    Have a wonderful pre- christmas time! Awesome research and essays you wrote! Thank you tons!

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast