Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! Come over from IG

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am an Australian mum who has just come over from IG (when IG was down one day a number of months ago I was googling "gender swaying" to continue my daily obsessing, and was delighted to find this site). I have 3 little boys, one who has just turned 5, one who is almost 3 and my "failed IG sway" baby boy (hate to call him that) who is 7 weeks. Between my first 2 boys I had a pregnancy that I swayed for with lime douches and cranberry supps, that baby was a girl but we lost her at 9 weeks.

With my last little baby I did a very full on "kitchen sink" sway. I did VERY strict IG diet for 4.5 months (not a morsel but IG permitted foods passed my lips for the entire time basically), I lost 8 kilograms, I took my post BD pH down to 3.3 with lime douches, I spent more than $1000 on ionising equipment that I used everywhere I went for months on end, I took all the supps, my husband was fully on board with swaying with all the supps and full IG diet too. I was fairly convinced that my sway would have been successful and was quite devestated when we found out we were expecting a third boy at 19 weeks. I was pretty depressed for the rest of the pregnancy, but I fell in love with my little man within 24 hours of his birth and am closely bonded with him now, but continue to feel extremely sad and anxious about not having a daughter. My GD and gender desire / obsession continue to rule my life and I find that thoughts about gender and wanting a daughter are never out of my mind for even an hour. I feel like I sleep, eat and breathe these thoughts 24/7 (even waking in the night to think about it more) which I hate but seem to be incapable of changing no matter how hard I try. I am constantly thinking about my sway for next year as I would like to try for number 4 beginning diet in July 2012 and trying in September 2012 when DS 3 will be 14 months. I have been reading many things on this site for a while and have a number of questions that I will pose at some point as I try to figure out my sway plan. Will be great to hang out here and have like-minded people to chat too, as GD is SOOO isolating.

I am attaching a link to my sway with my third boy below:

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/204076.aspx

Thanks so much Atomic for your huge amount of work and your detailed explanations on this wonderful site!
    Last edited by HopingWishingPraying; September 6th, 2011 at 10:22 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. I hope you can figure out a plan for your next attempt. It sounds like you were and still ate very dedicated in your approach and I hope it pays off for you in the end!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! There is great, detailed information on this site and I know you'll find lots of it helpful in deciding your next sway. I wish you lots of luck!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry you have GD it's suck for sure. And basically IG diet sucks too and it's just not working.Hope with the diet and help on this site you will get a girl!

+1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome! I love this site, lots of information that makes sense and is easy to find, (and I haven't been able to get on ig for months, I try everyday and I guess their shut down? All I get is the stupid monkey error page, are they still up?)
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! GD is awful. I still haven't made peace with mine. Good luck with your sway! I hope you get your girl.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs and hope you get that girl GD sucks!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for all the welcomes! XYdreaming, yes IG is still up and I dont find the monkeys as bad as they were a few months ago. I still get them occasionally, or get IG running slow, but I estimate I can get in about 80% of the time now which is quite different from the past. I am liking this site better though!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HWP, hello and welcome!

I'm so sorry to hear about your failed sway but I SO appreciate you sharing your info because it is so helpful to all of us.

Some of the "perfectest" sways I've ever seen have failed and I truly believe that the rise in testosterone that comes from swaying itself may be actually swaying blue for some people. The good news is, this can be controlled somewhat by avoiding that 'swaycession' and allowing yourself to unplug from that detail-oriented, do-it-all swaying that feeds the testosterone beast!

Looking forward to hearing yoru thoughts and questions and helping you formulate your plan in whatever way I can.

Please know, it is possible to have very very severe GD and overcome it. Huge (((hugs))).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And good luck.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God