Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Please Delete

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you complex and hope you are doing well.
    (2011) (2014)

2. Likes Complex Emotions liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good I'm glad to hear that (about the B12).

What can I say. Doctors often act like they believe in timing. They often act like it's proven. But it isn't. We're at the forefront of a paradigm shift and the rest of the world hasn't caught up to us yet. I suspect doctors have a lot more important stuff to learn in medical school and so they may have heard it mentioned once and then never heard the other side of the story, but the cutting line researchers like Dr. Elissa Cameron and Dr. Valerie Grant and Dr. Fiona Mathews DO NOT believe in timing. If you have to do timing, do timing. Just be darn sure you keep that one attempt no matter what, for as long as you can. Don't keep timing and add attempts.

I WANT you guys to treat this as a fun experiment. I get nervous when I see people get upset and anxious over swaying, not only because it's just not good for you as a happy, well-adjusted person, but also because it may undermine your sway as per our previous conversation.

Your white blood cell count can be low for many different reasons and if there was anything going wrong then you'd have had other tests come back with concerning results OR your test would have been more than just slightly low. In fact, one of the most typical groups that come back with low white blood cell count for no medical reason are young Caucasian women (which I'm assuming you are, may not be of course)

Prenatals have gotten our blue swayers boys 80% of the time. WE only recently just started tracking results on this with pink so I don't have a good sample size to report on (only one person who DID indeed get a blue opposite but one is not enough to tell anything with)

I WANT you guys to eat extra potassium. I do not believe this sways one bit and it's hard sometimes to get enough when on LE Diet.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 19th, 2016 at 02:41 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    High blood sugar may actually sway BLUE so I would have you up protein and fat to 50-60 g, keep cals the same (this in effect lowers carb intake iwthout having to even think about it) and switch from any kind of sugar or white carbs to whole grains and also get most of your carb calories from fruit and high carb veg (like potato) instead of grains.

One of the downsides of a vegetarian/vegan diet is that it can mess with BS levels in those who are prone to it. Because veg protein does tend to be carby it is not unusual for vegans in particular to develop a kind of "thin PCOS" or insulin resistance. So just make those above changes and I think you'll be fine. This thread may help (scroll down past the first few threads there's more diet info about 4-5 posts from the top) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

6. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you take one every other day instead? They are designed to dissolve at a certain rate and cutting them affects the way they dissolve in your stomach. This can mean you get a sick tummy from them and may not absorb the stuff right anyway if the pills are formulated to dissolve in your intestines instead of stomach acid (plus some other annoying things like jitteriness and niacin flush)

When I say "lower blood sugar" it is shorthand for a very complicated bunch of biological processes. It is NOT lower blood sugar as measurable on a blood sugar monitor. It is the process by which your body is forced to burn off stores of fat and fuel to keep blood sugar in normal range. It is also the process by which your sugar shoots up, then insulin is released, lowering blood sugar too far, then your body again burns stores to keep sugar in normal range (and so then yes, eating small regular meals does keep BS on average lower than the seesawing of the skipping meals does, but that doesn't help your sway). Your body doesn't LIKE having high OR low blood sugar and takes steps to fix it. Something about the way it fixes it (or doesn't HAVE to, for blue swayers) seems to sway. Or, maybe it's just that your blood sugar drops low X hours out of the day (even if it goes up after). We don't know. That is too long to write every time so I shorthand it.

Additionally, "high/low blood sugar" is just a THEORY anyway. Totally unproven. Never been a study done that tests anyone's blood sugar and then shows what gender they ended up conceiving. But we KNOW that whatever we're doing with the fasting and the skipping snacks, etc, it's working. And the alternate diets for people who seem to need them, is also working (even better seemingly and even after a failed sway). So I just hate to see you guys get so hung up on the theoretical elements that you lose sight of just doing what is working for most of the people, most of the time.

Atomic tough love alert - I am really really concerned about your sway. This is what I am talking about when I'm trying to warn you about MDH and all the rest of it. It is exactly, exactly what I have seen 1283408 other pink swayers do before. Panicking over health issues and dropping diet because they're convinced they're making themselves ill. Spending hours online looking up studies etc, etc etc (and I'm not saying this because I don't want to answer questions or explain, I DO, and I'm not saying it because I"m defensive over the LE Diet or whatever, it's that it makes me very nervous for your sway) And as per your previous question, no, blue swayers do not do this (even when I WISH they would like the ladies on Ingender eating 6000 mg sodium a day and ending up hospitalized with high blood pressure and yet STILL EATING THE SODIUM or the ones whose teeth are rotting from their heads and babies who have rickets because they haven't eaten calcium or Vitamin D in 3 years even during pregnancy and refuse to question anything) and no, it's not because they don't care about the outcome of their sway. Some of them are practically dying they care so much about their sway. It's just a different mindset and while I obviously do NOT want anyone to cultivate that mindset to such a huge extent there is a vast gulf inbetween the two extremes.

If as you say that you're ok with having another boy, then that's one thing and I'd probably keep my opinion to myself but I just get the vibe (and could very well be wrong) that you are not ok with another boy and I feel like I am watching you rush headlong over a cliff here. I comletely apologize because I ow that this warning will only aggravate the stress you're feeling but I am not sure I do you any favors by sitting here and encouraging you to proceed under this set of circumstances.
    re
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 20th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.

8. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Dislikes 3'sacharm disliked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE timing, there are two considerations. One is that yes, if O is to be delayed, then you can of course continue with e4d thereafter and cover yourself either way. The other consideration, however, is that if you O EARLY, if you really, truly believe in timing, you absolutely CAN end up DTD right on O. Whereas with the OPK method, at least you'll be in before O (and maybe as long as 2 days before). And with e4d, you're also going to most likely be in with attempt before O, because even worst case scenario where you have attempt O-3 and on O day, the O-3 swimmers (if any are left) will have made it to the egg and fertilized it long before the O day sperm would even capacitate.

The third consideration (which, I know I said there were two, but I lied) is also to humbly, humbly point out that while you've nailed that 3 day cutoff brilliantly, you haven't gotten pregnant. I know the philosophy of some is "go on until menopause with BFN if it means I have higher chances of a girl" but what if you DON'T have higher chances of a girl? What if you're keeping timing, like "Dumbo's feather" something that makes you feel like it's working, when it isn't, and then over time it just gives yourself more time to panic and decide the diet is making you sick and probably infertile and give up the things that really are swaying (like diet and one attempt) till you're up on top of the flaming building (like Dumbo was) and ready to jump off the top into this tiny pail of water below with nothing but this magic feather to hang onto???

10. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi complex, thinking of you.
    Hope your well �� xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

12. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just read the last Posts. Wanted to add i did not took prenatal with my DD until BFP. Did up potassium intake with coconut water and Banana,
    I'm b12 deficiënt and got injected once a month.

You got b12 covered with good results. Potassium intake can go up without hurting Your Sway. And start vitamine as soon you have a BFP.
    (I did take folic acid though)
    Maybe it helps a bit to relax some
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

14. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456