Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Delete

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please Delete

I'm sorry for messing up this forum and deleting my posts. I appreciated everyone who took the time to respond to what I wrote. Thank you for your support and your thoughts. It's time for me to put this behind me now.
    Last edited by Complex Emotions; November 8th, 2017 at 01:40 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi complex emotions, i get you. But at the end of the day you are the only one who can make that decision... I long for a daughter too and i think to myself should i or shouldn't i ??? But i look at it like this if i don't i know i will kick myself over it if i never tried i feel my family isn't complete so that gives me a great reason to try .. I have longed for a daughter for 15yrs , i have 4 DS .
    With your vitamins etc ill let atomic give you advice on that ..
    Good luck on your Journey FX we all get our DD.. Trust in Lord at the end of the day he knows what's best we can only try and help

3. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For to say Welcome xx

5. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot *( Sorry kids running a muck , lol ��) im not typing right

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At 34/35 despite the hoopla about advanced maternal age and all that, you DO have time to take a month to try and get your head right. I am not in your head of course so I can't totally say if this is the right move to make or not, but it would give you the advantage of more time to let things solidify swaywise. I never feel good about people who are not ok with another boy trying to run a "hurry up offense" because it really doens't give you the best possible shot. You also "talk like a boy mom" if that makes any sense, in that I can tell you've put a lot of thought and attention to detail into all this and I want you to have the best of all possible chances to have a successful sway because you may be at a bit more of a disadvantage than some just by your personality (because personality does seem to have some effect on sway outcomes).

Gender doesn't run in a family genetically. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sper...x-y-sperm.html and “We only make boys!” :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com

Low sodium hasn't worked out for us as a sway tactic and most of us have given up on it. It can be much easier to stick to the diet overall if you let go on that one but that's at your discretion of course.

Cal-mag - that is also at your discretion. Many of us on this site got boys with Cal-mag so it's very easy for us to walk away from, but if you believe in it, including them in the form of supplements (rather than drinking a gallon of whole milk a day) is at your discretion.

Mint tea can delay or even stop ovulation so I would have you use this from AF-CD 14 or positive OPK whichever comes first, then take the rest of the month off.

I"m concerned because we are seeing 12 weeks or longer on diet, and while it does seem like you've been on some kind of diet that long I would love more specifics if you have them - like what exactly types of things are you eating, etc?? 1500-1800 cals a day?? 40-50 g protein? 30-60 g fat??? More, less?? I am a big believer in swaying safely so I want to be sure you havne't cut back too far.

exercise be sure you compensate by increasing calories or you risk stopping ovulation.

You do get used to the breakfast thing over time. That first week is a killer!!

iron and zinc and often prescribe those for people who've been on diet longer than 3-6 months. My preferred way of using them is 8-15 mg zinc, 18-30 mg iron 3x a week.

The D seems to be a big deal and I feel it is another reason to possibly wait a month.

Yogurt and cranberry juice are not good ways of preventing yeast infections. Yeast may sway pink or blue or swing back and forth between both extremes, we really aren't sure. I would use either some plain, unsweetened yogurt as a vaginal cream (and this sounds gross but it can be very soothing) to repopulate the area with the healthy microorganisms and/or the over the counter cream.

Cranberry juice is also concerning to me because it's a concentrated bunch of nutrients for NO benefit to the sway. In order for cranberry to potentially sway, it needs to be in a concentrated, medicinal form and not just some juice. Cran juice doesn't work and it may even sway blue by adding those nutrients. Additionally, we have tracked our results with cranberry supplements, and found them to be neutral at best, so even in that scenario where you're taking gobs of the stuff, it doesn't work anyway.

I would like to see you more at 1200-1600 mcg folic acid. 400 is not enough.

Oh and WELCOME to our site, BTW!! Nice to "meet" you!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Likes Faithinpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi complex , correct me if im wrong but some of ur diet is sounding to me to be a boyish type diet.. Also are you taking prenatals ? Cause prenatals totally sway BLUE, i know this cause i have taken them when ttc and they are all boys... and study also show this . Maybe best for you to read some of atomic essays as they are very helpful .
    Take care xx

10. Thanks Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Folic acid is ok and very important though.. Just not prenatals

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I think the only reason why the 3 day cutoff seems to get more girls, is because you end up with one attempt in the fertile window which the stats on this site have shown to sway pink. The timing is a Shettles idea and has been debunked.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Complex Emotions thanked for this post
    Likes liny liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump this for me, out of time today
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or the 3 dat cut off has the same affect as one attemp in the fertile window.
    And shettles could be on to something but just not read it right

(I know I got my sons with more then one attemp and dd with one)
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Complex Emotions thanked for this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast