Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 boys then 2 misscarriages

Hi am a Mummy of 3 boys they are 8 6 and nearly 4 since having 3 easy textbook pregnancies i have had 2 misscariages i at 5 weeks 1 at 10 weeks im now thinking i am not ment to have the girl i soooo badly crave i am in australia and just not sure i want to put myself through another pregancy anless i am CERTIAN i am having my little girl ie:: gender selection which is also hard as i know we could not do this for at least another 2 years !!! I so badly want a girl and like so many other i DEF DO NOT have gender dissapointment but have GENDER desire we can not afford and do not want to have babies until i get my baby girl but cant imagine life without her!!!! Like many here i really cant bare to here of friends having 1 of each or 2 of 1 and then the opposite sex i dont no what to do as if i ""try for a girl and get another boy i no that will be our last or do i pay $15000 to make sure when that money could go on my beautiful boys aagghhhh!!!!!! love my boys to bits but being a girl i no that special bond i have with my mum and want that for me if i had 3 girls i would do whatever it took to get a boy for my husband I THINK so am i asking to much to get what i so badly want?????????

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. We have several Aussies on here that have done IVF for GS. So, it is possible. SART or the US are options. I'm sorry about your losses. Have you had any testing done for that?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 3
    swayed for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I also had 2 m/c at the same weeks as you, back to back almost, after 2 healthy pregnancies for my daughters who are 9 and 6 now. I cannot give you any advice about the HT stuff....I'd do it in a heartbeat for a son if we had the money, but we don't. That is a very personal decision, but there are a lot of ladies here who have been through it and can tell you there stories and give you encouragement.

As far as the m/c.....sometimes they just happen, but it can't hurt to have some testing. I am sure they will want you to have testing if you go HT. I mainly just wanted to tell you to take heart and don't think you can't have/make a girl....I have to be optimistic and believe that someday I will have a healthy pregnancy. At this point, I don't care much if it is another girl or not, but I just want a baby.

Best of luck to you....you are in the right place, lots of helpful and amazing ladies here!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice but just wanted to welcome you. Strong gender desire is so hard. I wish you the best on your journey and hope yhour baby girl is in your future.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know exactly how you feel, i have 4 boys, and also had an ectopic between 3 and 4.
    i am about to try the whole swaying thing and try for a girl, because i feel that without a girl ,my life will never be complete.
    i dont have gender disappointment, but really bad gender desire, i cant go shopping with out getting teary when i see all the cute little girls things available.
    i say do what ever you feel you need to do, im trying the swaying right now, but if that fails i will probably go on and do the ivf for number 6.
    fingers crossed it dont come to that....

good luck.
    oh, and im in australia too...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!! Dannikins being in Australia it is a HUGE decision to do gender select i am all for it!!! If i was in a country where i could get it done there i dont think i would even have to think about it so i think for us it will be wait and save OR wait and hope they legalise in Australia!!!! I will def read some of the gender swaying forums to see if that could be an option But as atm and after all my boys i have never suffered from gender dissapointment i really dont want to!!! I dont think atm it would be fair to have a baby naturally unless i no i would be happy with another boy!!!! Good luck on your swaying methods : )))

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I have 3 boys and have had 3 losses as well. It's so hard to wonder if those were my girls Hang in there and I hope you can follow the plan that's right for you!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry for your losses also!! i no i think were they the girls i am never ment to have??? it has only been a month sinve my loss at 10 weeks and i guess thats why i am unsure if i want to go through that again??? good luck on your pink journey also

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to you! My understanding is that gender selection is most likely not going to be legalized in Aus any time soon, unfortunately. We have a great HT crew here and I know several Aussies have gone overseas for HT!! Good luck to you in making your decision.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast