Thread: Hi.. :)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi.. :)

Hi ladies

I'm from the UK and have 1 son and 3 daughters, my youngest is 4 months. I didn't try to sway with any of my children but would really like another son so hoping to try out swaying techniques. With my youngest I did try to monitor ovulation after coming off the pill but conceived in the first cycle before I even had a positive reading on the ovulation strips!! This time I'm gonna play it safe so when we are ready to try it'll be with boy preference 😊

I'm aware it's not 100% but trying to sway blue won't hurt! At the moment I'm breastfeeding so won't be trying for a few months yet or until fertility resumes!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. I'm the opposite to you, I currently have 3 boys and 1 girl (pregnant with boy number 4) You will find so much helpful info on this site and atomic is great. Just wanted to say good luck and please take all my remaining blue dust as I'm really hoping baby number 6 is a pinkie for me lol.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow what a beautiful family you have! I hope you get your pink bundle next ��

I did get GD when I found out I was having another little girl, first time I found out gender before birth and so the last half of pregnancy wasn't very nice ��
    If I do get pregnant now, even though I'm hoping for a boy, if I discover it's a girl I won't allow myself to get upset. Just have to remember how much I love my little girls and how much I felt bad for having GD with youngest when she was born... Lol What are we women like?!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome .
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Let us know how we can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ