Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Please help , so much conflicting info

Hi I am 35 years old , husband is 37 years old. I have 2 boys who are the two stars of my eyes. Love them more than my life . My eldest is 6 and youngest is 2. Took me awhile to convince dh to try for a third. Finally he's on board. Feel like my family would be complete if I had a little girl. Tried one cycle and it was negative. This is what I have been doing ....

Skip breakfast , no gym (hard one , miss working out), taking calcium , magnesium and cranberry pills. Last cycle I used rephresh, then douched wit summer eve the day before I dtd. Lost 3 lbs.What else can I do? Is there something wrong I'm doing ?

Please help.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI there. We offer a Personalized Plan and Coaching service. There is a link in my signature with the details. Too much calcium and magnesium can sway boy. There are other options that may increase your odds without reducing your fertility.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't do things like all the other sites and there is ALWAYS an explanation as to why that is so please ask whenever you are confused. All the other sites on the Internet base their suggestions on these ancient studies that have been debunked and most of their suggestions cut odds of conception to nothing.

One cycle is nothing, please don't worry about that. It takes an average of 3-6 months for women to fall pregnant. Just wasn't your month.

Why are you stopping going to the gym??? Exercise 60 min. a day, 6-7 days a week, has been one of our most effective sway tactics. The only thing you need to avoid or cut back on is weight training. Do cardio instead.

I would wean off cranberry as it's not safe and our results have shown clearly it is doing nothing. Don't stop it cold turkey, just wean back over the course of a couple weeks and then drop.

Cal-mag is at your discretion. I know many people believe in it, but many of us on here got boys while taking it and the best study ever done on diet and swaying shows that women who had the highest intake had the most sons. Taking htem doesn't cut odds of conception, though, so if you believe in it, you can carry on with it.

You can't use RepHresh with douching, it may cause a pH increase. Most of us have totally given up on pH all together though and aren't using the jellies OR douching. If you believe in pH that is fine, pick one or the other and stick with that.

ARe you doing timing and stuff liek that?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give me your contact information please

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes doing the bd about 3 days before ovulation. What should I be doing? No rephresh or douching ? Heard that works. Tell me what else I could do. .. I would appreciate it. Am I too old? I'm 35 yo.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveRR View Post
    Give me your contact information please
    Here's the link to purchase plans and stuff. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

You can always contact me here in the forums and I'll go over whatever you need me to.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveRR View Post
    Yes doing the bd about 3 days before ovulation. What should I be doing? No rephresh or douching ? Heard that works. Tell me what else I could do. .. I would appreciate it. Am I too old? I'm 35 yo.
    No not at all, 35 is NOT even close to being too old. There's a great article here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/late...d-article.html

BD 3 days before ovulation really lowers odds of conception a lot. Timing actually has been totally debunked and you can read the science behind that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

I was never a fan of douching because I think it really cuts odds of conception a lot and pH doesn't add up to me (after getting a 4th boy at 4.5 pH I found it hard to believe in it!! the scientific case against pH is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html) We have tracked our data on all the jellies, including RepHresh, and they all appear neutral. If you wish to use them, that's fine, it's up to you, but just use one or the other and not both because RepH. and douche mixed together may cause pH to go up anyway.

What you have to understand is that the people who really, truly get pregnant doing all the things that they tell you to do on some of the other sites, are very few and far between. Most people have to drop things in order to get pregnant, and the rate at which you want to drop things, and the order in which you drop them, depends on how big a hurry you are in to get pregnant and how much you believe in the various sway tactics. For me personally it was really easy to give up on timing and pH after getting opposites with them, but you may not be there yet and want to hang on to things longer. That is ok, it's your sway, your way and you are the person who has to live with the outcome, so do what you feel comfortable with. I do want to mention - try not to hang on to too much for too long, because what often happens, is people go on and on doing these sways that cut odds of conception to nothing, and then get fed up and panic and drop EVERYTHING all at once (usually even starting to sway BLUE!!) It's much better to lose one thing or two things a month instead of doing it that way.

The things that have really worked for us are LE Diet plus fiber for 12 weeks, dropping prenatals and NOT using probiotics, cardio exercise 60 min. a day, 6-7 days a week, sticking to one attempt (while timing hasn't worked, for reasons we do not understand, one attempt in the fertile window has been very reliable pink sway), and Clomid if you can get some. Jogging and biking for DH and smoking for him if he already does (he shoudl NOT start smoking for a sway!!) Everything else has been disappointing when we tracked our results. I know it feels counterintuitive especially when you read the other sites and their highly complex, difficult to manage sway tactics but our results are very consistently high (70-80% range) and with much quicker times to conceptions than the other sites.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; December 26th, 2015 at 02:34 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree with atomic. I left the other sites and came to this site all confused but GD helped me get my girl with sway tactics which actually works.
    I would suggest u buy a personalized plan from atomic. It will save u a lot of time n will prevent u from being confused. I wish u all the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boyz mommy which packet should I get ?

10. Likes Boyzmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can talk to atomic about it. She ll better explain it to you. Shes the most helpful n knowledgable lady i have came across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast