Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep at almost 14w you could get a very good idea of gender. I hope you have a girl cooking, I think you have a decent shot!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou maidentomother
    I had a little jumpsuit arrive today little pink one i collect clothes for both genders incase we decide to not find out
    Anyway after opening it i just burst into tears at the thought that i wont get a daughter to put it on
    My dad passed away last year a few months back and i ask him to send me a beautiful daughter and the grand daughter he longed for, i hope hes heard my prayers �� im just soooo scared its consuming me xx
    Last edited by prettypinkprincessplease; January 6th, 2016 at 05:46 AM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

Anyone who tells you, you didn't sway, is a nitpicker! You DEFINITELY swayed!

I personally don't like to go over sways that are already a done deal so I will just say huge congrats! You ALWAYS have a chance for a girl, after all people get girls even with BLUE SWAYS!

Good luck and pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes sunnygirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb3sons View Post
    I'm sorry to post here but I can not find how to start my own post! Pls help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SB3sons you need to go into one of the forums (not into a thread, but into one of the forums itself) and then at the top of that you'll see a big orange button that says "start new thread" and then just click that. You don't see it because you clicked open a thread, not a forum. Just go back to the main page and you'll see the various forums to open and then you'll see the "start new thread" button.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypinkprincessplease View Post
    Thank you purple
    I guess im just super anxious
    I tested positive at 3 weeks 2 days pregnant and i didnt care what we have i went into this knowing quite well we could have a boy but now im just sick

I never tested posiitive with my boys this early so im like oh must be a girl then i think nope dont be stupid its a boy and i just feel sad ahhhh
    Early pregnancy tests don't predict gender either way so please don't torment yourself over this.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypinkprincessplease View Post
    And now iv just read on a post on here that taking too much calcium and magnesium can sway boy great i was taking 1250mg of calcium a day as a apart of my half arss sway
    I was also drinking lots of diet coke because i became addicted
    I just know this baby will be boy number 4
    Many of us got boys doing the "old school" sway tactics and thus it is very hard for us to believe in them. That having been said, people have gotten girls with it too so it is no means a dealbreaker.

please don't beat yourself up over sway tactics, trust me there are people who do everything "wrong" and get girls, and people with "perfect" sways who get opposites.

9. Likes Blueplease liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic sage bush very comforting xx
    Yeah i know early tests dont mean gender just holding hope its early because its a different gender hehehe i googled it though and dont think much anymore lol then i thought left ovary maybe il get a girl haha all my boys were right i guess im just using the little tales mums come up with to give me Someeeee hope lol im really hoping hubbys liquorice root lower ed d his testosterone alot ��

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess im going to have a really hard time untill march 11th at the 13 week 6 day scan xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone ever conceived a girl on O day i feel so stupid i should of swayed harder and put all my effort into it! Timing and all

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway! Many ladies on here got girls from O day BD. I've been swaying pink on and off for over 2 years and I BDed on O day this cycle.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast