Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Although he said that last month when i went in with a horrible uti and he said to take 1 in the morning and 1 at night atleast 12 hours apart? Is that still bad

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does me drinking alcohol sway boy or girl?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girl!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for me! Iv never been so nervous in my life and im not even 6 weeks yet! I just want a daughter so much

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my fingers and my toes crossed for you!!!
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ahorn586 i hope you get your little girl to! My god pregnancy has never gone so slow for me in my life!!! ��

7. Thanks ahorn586 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After reading everything about gender swaying on this website i feel like iv just wasted my time with IG and my sway will just result in my 4th boy now
    Very discouraged
    I wish i found this website instead of ingender there goes my last attempt as a 5th child is NOT an option
    I feel my daughter slipping away the more i read the more i see that ingender wasted my time

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypinkprincessplease View Post
    Iv only told three of my closest friends and they all have said what they obviously think i want to hear and it makes it so hard "Its a girl no doubt" "i bet this is your girl" "its a girl i just know it" i love them all so dearly but it just hurts my gut instinct is telling me its a girl but my head is telling me boy so i dont know if its just me tricking my gut instinct to hearing what i want to hear, i dont want to believe anything atm
    Im in such a bad place with it but when i tested positive i didnt care at all! This is going to be a big roller coaster ride with massive ups and downs i reckon :/
    Iv decided im going to push it and have my scan at 13 weeks 6 days
    Do you reckon a potty shot at 13 weeks 6 days could accurately determine gender? Or atleast give an idea? Thanks ladies for all your kind words
    Blood test is not an option for me in australia unless medically needed or you want to pay big money for it so il just have to wait
    You can get the nipt test done at 10 weeks here is Aus. It's $465 and will give you a definitive answer. You only need to ask your GP to write out the referral, you can give some lame excuse that there has been gene abnormalities in the family etc. Best of luck

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you i cant justify spending that though atm �� it said 2-3 weeks for results at most and just my luck it would take the longest time frame and i could of just had a nt scan at 13 weeks anyway haha
    Hubby is the sort of guy that never contributes with baby names and if he does its mainly forced haha and its maybes and i dont knows never a yes and always a No so when i asked him the other day he blurted out a Girl name, i didnt know what to say �� he said he just thought of it the other day out of nowhere and now he thinks its a girl because of that
    God i hope hes right and he has a daddy intuition going on right now ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypinkprincessplease View Post
    Although he said that last month when i went in with a horrible uti and he said to take 1 in the morning and 1 at night atleast 12 hours apart? Is that still bad
    you took it ONE time, one day only. For swaying, people might read that and miss the part you only took it for one day, and take that level of cranberry for weeks or months at a time. That's not safe. I have to worry about everyone on the site including people who may only read a thread or two and then never come back again.

Treating a UTI is totally different thing than swaying. This isn't a "how to treat a UTI" site, it's a gender swaying site, meaning most of the people here are reading posts to find out how to do that, and they may read your post and start taking that amount day after day for many months and that is just not safe in my book. Your body can put up with just about anything for a day, it's when people do it months and months that it becomes an issue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast