Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Ladies New Member Here :)

Hi ladies! New member here! A little about myself? I have three boys 6, 2 and 1 and JUST found out im pregnant! And now im terrified!
    I cant even say that we swayed because technically we didnt :/
    I od on the 20th of december, tested positive for pregnancy on the 28th so 8dpo earliest ever for me, (holding hope maybe a girl haha)
    Me and DH were both taking Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin c, folic acid and cranberry, additionally i was taking saw palmetto and hubby was taking licorice root, 450mg 3× per day
    I ovulated cd 16, we baby danced on the morning of cd 15, about 3am on cd 16 and 3.45 am cd 17 but my cm was changing to creamy by then,
    I know i dont have the best timing for a girl but do i have hope?
    I couldn't of ovulated cd 15 as my temps were still low cd16 and i felt o pain all of cd 16 which finally subsided at about 8.30 pm when i went to bed so i assumed i had then ovulated, cd 17 there was a rise in my temps but i didnt expect a massive one as i had not long ovulated and i would probably see a bigger rise the next day (in which i did)
    Please help do i have a chance for pink pink pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also was burning lavender all month had the fan blowing on us constantly so incorporated alot of negative ions before hand

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone please? �� im a bag of nerves and feel sick i still have a long wait till march 9th for my 13 week scan (il be 13 weeks 4 days) iv even uninvited my husband making up silly excuses like "easier i just go in the morning instead of late afternoon when my mum would have to watch the kids and close to dinner time ect ect" "il make sure he records it all and il get it on usb " god i feel like an idiot but i just dont want to come across as desperate or annoying to the ultrasound tech INFRONT of my hubby haha

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry to post here but I can not find how to start my own post! Pls help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!!

There is always a chance of pink but no one can give you a % of what your chances are. I know someone recently who just had a girl after 3 boys and I don't believe she swayed so it can happen!!

Hopefully you get a nice clear nub shot at your first scan

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, sunnygirl liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you purple
    I guess im just super anxious
    I tested positive at 3 weeks 2 days pregnant and i didnt care what we have i went into this knowing quite well we could have a boy but now im just sick

I never tested posiitive with my boys this early so im like oh must be a girl then i think nope dont be stupid its a boy and i just feel sad ahhhh

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's always hope even if you don't sway. I have my fingers crossed that you will get your baby girl!
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats with your baby no matter which gender. Have my fingres crossed that it is a girl. You can have a bloodtest to confirm gender at 8 week. You can buy online or go to a clinic that offer it. If you are in Europe I think you can go to Spain - if you cannot wait till week 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iv only told three of my closest friends and they all have said what they obviously think i want to hear and it makes it so hard "Its a girl no doubt" "i bet this is your girl" "its a girl i just know it" i love them all so dearly but it just hurts my gut instinct is telling me its a girl but my head is telling me boy so i dont know if its just me tricking my gut instinct to hearing what i want to hear, i dont want to believe anything atm
    Im in such a bad place with it but when i tested positive i didnt care at all! This is going to be a big roller coaster ride with massive ups and downs i reckon :/
    Iv decided im going to push it and have my scan at 13 weeks 6 days
    Do you reckon a potty shot at 13 weeks 6 days could accurately determine gender? Or atleast give an idea? Thanks ladies for all your kind words
    Blood test is not an option for me in australia unless medically needed or you want to pay big money for it so il just have to wait

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And now iv just read on a post on here that taking too much calcium and magnesium can sway boy great i was taking 1250mg of calcium a day as a apart of my half arss sway
    I was also drinking lots of diet coke because i became addicted
    I just know this baby will be boy number 4

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast