Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Hi I'm new! Mum of three beautiful boys.

Hi ladies, new here but long time lurker. Mum of three gorgeous boys. I have always had a huge yearning for a baby girl to add to my family and after my third little boy thought that was it we're done, as DH was adamant three was enough for us. However he has recently agreed to ttc one last time in the hope we'll get our longed for baby girl. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I was convinced DS3 was a girl as the whole pregnancy was different so this time I'm gearing up for another little boy and if we get a girl? Well I just don't think I'll be able to believe my luck. So we'll see what happens I guess. No regrets but truly hoping and praying I get shot of this 12 year longing inside me once and for all! Looking forward to chatting with you all.
    Love my ttc

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Likes Flowerbaby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could've written this post myself :-) When do you plan to try?
    (2009) (2011) (2013)

It's another sweet

My sway- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

BFP 2/24 at 8 dpo
    EDD - November 7 2016

5. Likes Flowerbaby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome . I'm having a girl after 3 boys! It's totally possible. I'm glad you have one more chance. How exciting for you all xx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

7. Likes Flowerbaby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    Welcome . I'm having a girl after 3 boys! It's totally possible. I'm glad you have one more chance. How exciting for you all xx
    Covered I often read your sway as I think it's great and the sort of sway I'm doing &I really hope I can get my baby girl like you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies buttercups View Post
    Covered I often read your sway as I think it's great and the sort of sway I'm doing &I really hope I can get my baby girl like you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you . I hope you get your little girl too! Good luck xx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi kmomofthree, I'm having my three yearly cervical check this week. Waiting for the all clear with that. Just started very lightly doing some of the diet which I will commit to more once I've got a gynaecological all clear then will start actively ttc in April. Also going to start on low dose asprin 75mg of a morning. I've done some reading and apparently stress seems to favour boys which I didn't know. I have quite a stressful job as a district RGN and ive been getting anxious over ttc and getting my fourth boy so just so i need to figure out some ways to reduce my anxiety and stress levels too. The sway thing is all very new to me and there seems to be ALOT of information available but diet seems to be the biggest factor from what I can see so figure I'll stick with that, let nature take its course and try and keep calm so my stress levels don't hit the roof. Thank you covered in blue stories like yours give me hope for the future. I don't think I believe deep down a girl is possible for me. It's like that kind of good luck is for other people, wouldn't ever happen for me. I cannot imagine sitting in that room and being told it's a healthy girl. Everyone I know own has their girl around. Every last one else of my friends has a girl , my cousins, work friends, sister in laws, just everyone. No one knows about my GD and I always get alot of comments. "Wouldn't you like a girl?" "Are you not going to try for a girl?" "Three boys! You must have you hands full" "there's nothing like having a girl, you need your girl" it's neverending. I've told no one else were ttc and I plan to say nothing until after the gender 20 week scan after I've had the sonographer write it in an envelope for me so I can cry in peace when I open it whatever the outcome!
    Love my ttc

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. The best advice I can give you is to definitely try and relax. I know its really hard but I feel that is what backfired on me with my sway, which has resulted in another boy. You should just do what you can do and let go of everything else. Don't worry about the stress of your job, everybody has stresses in their life, be it boy or girl mums. I don't regret the baby boy I'm currently pregnant with but I will be trying again and there are things I will be changing. Good luck to you. I hope you get your girl.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

12. Likes Flowerbaby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerbaby View Post
    Hi kmomofthree, I'm having my three yearly cervical check this week. Waiting for the all clear with that. Just started very lightly doing some of the diet which I will commit to more once I've got a gynaecological all clear then will start actively ttc in April. Also going to start on low dose asprin 75mg of a morning. I've done some reading and apparently stress seems to favour boys which I didn't know. I have quite a stressful job as a district RGN and ive been getting anxious over ttc and getting my fourth boy so just so i need to figure out some ways to reduce my anxiety and stress levels too. The sway thing is all very new to me and there seems to be ALOT of information available but diet seems to be the biggest factor from what I can see so figure I'll stick with that, let nature take its course and try and keep calm so my stress levels don't hit the roof. Thank you covered in blue stories like yours give me hope for the future. I don't think I believe deep down a girl is possible for me. It's like that kind of good luck is for other people, wouldn't ever happen for me. I cannot imagine sitting in that room and being told it's a healthy girl. Everyone I know own has their girl around. Every last one else of my friends has a girl , my cousins, work friends, sister in laws, just everyone. No one knows about my GD and I always get alot of comments. "Wouldn't you like a girl?" "Are you not going to try for a girl?" "Three boys! You must have you hands full" "there's nothing like having a girl, you need your girl" it's neverending. I've told no one else were ttc and I plan to say nothing until after the gender 20 week scan after I've had the sonographer write it in an envelope for me so I can cry in peace when I open it whatever the outcome!
    We have the same plan! I don't want to tell anyone we are expecting until I know the gender too. Obviously people who are in my day to day life might have to know because I tend to show quickly but I feel the sameas you. I get those comments too... people can be so dense.

There is so much awesome info on this site and so many helpful ladies :-) It's a good place to be!
    (2009) (2011) (2013)

It's another sweet

My sway- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

BFP 2/24 at 8 dpo
    EDD - November 7 2016

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxxx
    Last edited by UKSooz; April 24th, 2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Xxxx

15. Likes Flowerbaby liked this post