Thread: Girl Swaying

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl Swaying

Hi Everyone,
    I have three boys and really want to have a baby girl. This is my last shot. I have been on a girl diet for seven weeks and planning to try in another week and half. My ph level has been a 5.5 and it wouldn't drop down. I have tried replens and rephresh. Not able to get Sylk nor aci jel here in Canada.
    I am planning to test out a lime douche and hopefully that will decrease my ph. I have also been taking supplements between af to o. I also drink cranberry juice and just starting drinking cokk without caffeine to lower my ph level but that hasn't helped either. Not quite sure what to do?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sapphire I'm in the same boat as you, 3 boys and wanting a girl. We tried IVF last April but it didn't work. I sarted on LE diet in summer and supplements and exercise then we started ttc in October. I just got another bfn this month. I wouldn't get too hung up on your ph as I'm not sure how much that actually affects the sway? Have to spoken with atomic? I think the key things are to be on a low calorie/nutrient diet, to be doing cardio for an hour minimum 4 days a week but 6-7 is better. You want to have lost weight but not to have lower bmi than 19.5. And one attempt in your fertile window. I started off using silk and rephresh but stopped pretty soon. They are just add ons really but do cut your odds of conceiving as they kill sperm, I don't think they actually strongly sway pink. We are trying to make a more hostile environment so which favours girl sperm but some of these things can really affect your chances of getting pregnant. I would really purchase a plan from atomic if you haven't already, she explains everything a lot better! Good luck!
    3 beautiful boys, longing for a sister for them to complete our family

One HT attempt in U.S. April 2015, all abnormals.

Now preparing to sway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, I wouldnt taste my PH...really...you are going into a big extreme...(..and I thought I'm the extreme person with my sway ).
    Just relax, the ph only gets good depending on your diet!..but really, I wouldnt stress myself with this as well, you have enough stress already...
    JUST keep the diet as much as you can, dont eat between meals (NOTHING) and try to stick to 1000-1500 kcal per day splited in 2 meals (remember between 2 meals it has to be at least 12 hours of pause...you can choose dinner with lunch (next day) for example).
    You can read my sway, see if it helps you...
    Oh, and I would forget about 1 attempt in fertile window if you already tried for more then 2-3 months...

My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

Thank you to The both of u for replying to my post. I really appreciate it. Wow! What a relief about not ph level being a big deal. One less thing to stress and worry about.
    Thanks again��

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I forgot to say but douches are not recommended. Apparently risky for infection and they also get washed out quickly and cut chances of conceiving, that's why if you are going to use anything they recommend trying rephresh. Yes I'm on to dropping one attempt now, moving onto every 4 days! MyByC you were so disciplined to stick to the diet like that! I managed ok until Christmas but have loosened up since then as just couldn't keep going in the long run, I had no energy! I'm trying to get back on track with it a bit more now but I find the big gaps between meals very hard! Any tips for making this easier much appreciated!
    3 beautiful boys, longing for a sister for them to complete our family

One HT attempt in U.S. April 2015, all abnormals.

Now preparing to sway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttc2015 View Post
    Also I forgot to say but douches are not recommended. Apparently risky for infection and they also get washed out quickly and cut chances of conceiving, that's why if you are going to use anything they recommend trying rephresh.
    It can also wash sperm up into your Fallopian tubes and cause an ectopic pregnancy. Potentially very dangerous!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome sapphire, I answered this already in a different thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttc2015 View Post
    Also I forgot to say but douches are not recommended. Apparently risky for infection and they also get washed out quickly and cut chances of conceiving, that's why if you are going to use anything they recommend trying rephresh. Yes I'm on to dropping one attempt now, moving onto every 4 days! MyByC you were so disciplined to stick to the diet like that! I managed ok until Christmas but have loosened up since then as just couldn't keep going in the long run, I had no energy! I'm trying to get back on track with it a bit more now but I find the big gaps between meals very hard! Any tips for making this easier much appreciated!
    I don't recommend them at all but I do have a safer set of directions for those people who really can't live without them, which I posted in sapphire's other thread. It's easier to understand than some of the other sites' directions for douching.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ