Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hello everyone!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi x few more questions if you have time..

Hi all, could i ask a few more things please?

I've taken your advice and changed to relaxing into the sway as a lifestyle and enjoying other things and convincing myself what will be will be etc. This has come easier than i thought. I am still reading things and doing a few lists but this is more through interest and excitement and isn't to the same extent! I'm going to do first attempt in April, should ovulate around 22nd. Could i ask a few things for some advice /clarification please?

I've been on a vegetarian and (mostly) LE diet for about 6 weeks now. I always have a 33 day or so cycle with a luteal phase of 11 days. last month ovulation was delayed by a week which has never happened. This may be the saw palmetto (although i stopped this 3 days before i thought i was going to ovulate) or, more likely, i think i wasn't eating enough calories (around 1200 per day with hours exercise). I upped my calorie intake and have ovulated.

so, what i would love some advice on is the following:

1. i dont want to put on weight on the ttc pink, i am planning on keeping calories at around 1500 for the next few weeks and lower just slightly a couple of weeks before attempt - best way to go??

2. if i am keeping within the limits for the LE diet, does it matter if i eat high fat foods within that, for example a cream egg - or should this be just an occasional treat? i know it sounds ridiculous to ask but as its becoming a lifestyle diet i want to understand the best way forward and dont want to be doing something everyday that i am not realising may sway blue.

3. DH is taking two tablets of 250mg of the following licorice root, so 500mg each morning:
    Viridian
    Standardised Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root
    (20% glycerrhizinic acid) 250mg

In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry

Would you advise i up this dose??

4. I know calcium magnesium isnt thought to sway now; what are the current thoughts on DH taking this supplement? Should i give to him?

5. DH is having a full fat milk and soya milk smoothie with soya protein powder and flaxseed in each morning - please tell me if any part of this is considered incorrect for the sway

6. i am having no meat and no (or very little) cheese. I am having small amounts of paneer and tofu; again, i assume this is ok? I am also have brown rice milk half the term (skimmed milk other half)

7. Diet and antihistamine do not seem to have got rid of ewcm; it may be slightly thicker and maybe slightly less in amount but still plentiful - should i do anything re this?

Sorry to list questions; any advise is greatly appreciated!!!
    2008 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Fiber needs to be WITH a meal. The point of the fiber for us is not to make ya poop but to absorb fats and fat soluble vitamins from the foods you eat. Taking it between meals means it doesn't get as mixed in with your meal and thus absorbs fewer fats/nutrients than if you have it with a meal.
    Sorry I've just seen these messages. Wonderful, thank you. I've been having with meals for past week or so and will continue. Thank you
    2008 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is totally up to you how you wish to post - if you want to keep all your qu's in one spot that's great, but it ~may~ be of more benefit to others to start different, topic based questions by subject in the title so those with similar questions can easily look them up and see the responses. Not everyone wil always weed through long threads with lots of questions in them. But that's totally up to you.

I have given the DH's cal-mag even though I do not believe it's of any benefit simply to allow people a way to keep it in the mix. We have some statistics form the early days of the IG site that show it is neutral for DHs and also that's what our stats show too. Since both sites have a different approach but coming up with same results that indicates to me it's unlikely it's doing anything for DH.

No, the best thing is ONE ATTEMPT. We do not have the quality of data to be able to say, this frequency is better than that freuquency for a variety of reasons. No frequency pattern has seemed to earn its keep and since we're getting great results with e4d (which technically is a blue frequency pattern) it's more clear to me than ever that frequency is not getting it done.
    Atomic, thank you again for your time. I have just seen the above message so if you are able to respond to my latest email of earlier today ignore point 4 as you have kindly answered above. Ok, so one attempt without the hurry up release outside and doesn't really matter how many releases you do outside prior to that attempt..? Thank you. Appreciated
    2008 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the first few times you don't go to Defcon 5 and nobody dies, it's like a sigh of relief and yeah it does get easier.

prob a combo of diet and SP. it can take a while even after stopping the SP, unfortunately.

I really, vastly, immensely, immeasurably prefer that all but like 1.3% of everyone is at 1500-1800 cals. The ONLY people who should ever, ever, ever, to infinity and beyond ever, be at 1200-1500 cals are people who are super petite and may only eat 1500-1800 cals normally, those who have more than 50 lbs to lose, and those who have plateaued. EVERYONE else, I want you at 1500-1800. Don't cut back before O. It only makes your body "nervous" and may delay O to cut back on cals at the last minute.

you absolutely can have ANYTHING you want if you're in limits of the day. That isn't even a cheat. Additionaly, you should have the occasional cheat. So if you're hankering after a cream egg, go for it. I can assure you that my mom, who had mostly girls, didn't skip out on the occasional cream egg. Now she didn't make a habit of eating them 5 at a time, but when one came her way she had it. Part of it being a lifestyle is that you aren't looking at everything as "no-no forbidden" kind of things.

He's fine where he's at on the LR.

I allow DH to take it even though I have a large chunk of data from the early days of IG that shows it is neutral for DH. It's a way to keep it in the mix and since the info comes from IG I believe it is reliable (after all, with all the other things they're doing to sway, if cal-mag by DH is STILL neutral, I tend to think it probably IS neutral)

Soymilk and flaxseed I believe would only be pink-friendly for DH.

Dietary amounts of soy are fine for you. Rice milk and skim milk also fine for anyone without PCOS tendencies.

wE don't even KNOW that we do have to have less or no CM. It is very possible that there are changes that we can't see with the naked eye that are swaying. Many of us (myself included) got CM opposites and it's kinda hard for me to believe it any more after getting a boy with no visible CM and a girl with a fair bit. Longer time on diet may make a difference.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks smllibra thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the first few times you don't go to Defcon 5 and nobody dies, it's like a sigh of relief and yeah it does get easier.

prob a combo of diet and SP. it can take a while even after stopping the SP, unfortunately.

I really, vastly, immensely, immeasurably prefer that all but like 1.3% of everyone is at 1500-1800 cals. The ONLY people who should ever, ever, ever, to infinity and beyond ever, be at 1200-1500 cals are people who are super petite and may only eat 1500-1800 cals normally, those who have more than 50 lbs to lose, and those who have plateaued. EVERYONE else, I want you at 1500-1800. Don't cut back before O. It only makes your body "nervous" and may delay O to cut back on cals at the last minute.

you absolutely can have ANYTHING you want if you're in limits of the day. That isn't even a cheat. Additionaly, you should have the occasional cheat. So if you're hankering after a cream egg, go for it. I can assure you that my mom, who had mostly girls, didn't skip out on the occasional cream egg. Now she didn't make a habit of eating them 5 at a time, but when one came her way she had it. Part of it being a lifestyle is that you aren't looking at everything as "no-no forbidden" kind of things.

I allow DH to take it even though I have a large chunk of data from the early days of IG that shows it is neutral for DH. It's a way to keep it in the mix and since the info comes from IG I believe it is reliable (after all, with all the other things they're doing to sway, if cal-mag by DH is STILL neutral, I tend to think it probably IS neutral)

Dietary amounts of soy are fine for you. Rice milk and skim milk also fine for anyone without PCOS tendencies.

wE don't even KNOW that we do have to have less or no CM. It is very possible that there are changes that we can't see with the naked eye that are swaying. Many of us (myself included) got CM opposites and it's kinda hard for me to believe it any more after getting a boy with no visible CM and a girl with a fair bit. Longer time on diet may make a difference.
    Thank you so much. That's really useful. Can I ask: if I'm eating 1500 kcal a day and doing exercise which gets rid of 500 kcals; should I be eating 2000 kcal which takes me down to 1500 kcal after exercise or eating 1500 kcal which would take me down to 1000 kcal after exercise??

Thank you again; appreciated.
    2008 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want you guys doing algebra equations about cals eaten vs. burned (I think it's the same kind of thing like the preprinted schedules and stuff we talked about before). I want you guys instead to just eat the LE Diet limits and then let your weight loss (if any) be your guide. If weight flies off, up cal guidelines (and fudge on the protein and fat a bit too if you need to) till it stops.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, I had insane amounts of EWCM when conceiving my girl. I think people forget that you need CM period generally for fertility!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want you guys doing algebra equations about cals eaten vs. burned (I think it's the same kind of thing like the preprinted schedules and stuff we talked about before). I want you guys instead to just eat the LE Diet limits and then let your weight loss (if any) be your guide. If weight flies off, up cal guidelines (and fudge on the protein and fat a bit too if you need to) till it stops.
    Thank you Atomic, totally understood and not sure why didnt come to that conclusion myself from previous posts etc. Have taken this on board and relaxed a little more again; i can tell that generally i have been doing the right thing over the past 7 weeks or so regardless of the calorie count for each day etc. Thank you
    2008 2014

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I some advice please Atomic or anyone else.. And apologies firstly as I cannot remember how to start a new thread!! So, since my initial post in April Ive had four attempts and 1 chemical. I went to see a fertility consultant who checked my AMH egg reserve (normal range at 11) and checked 21 day progesterone (normal range at 51.3). He is happy that I am ovulating on my own. he has however given me a prescription for clomid and said he would still be happy for me to take a low dose of it. My question therefore is, do we currently think clomid still sways? I have relaxed the LE diet quite a bit. In April I lost as much weight as I had room for, and stuck to the diet religiously for 3 months. Since then ive been off and on it, although been vegetarian and exercised for 10 months, and have tried to keep a broad principle of the diet. However, I am on day 3 of cycle today so by the time I ovulate I will only have strictly done the diet again for a few weeks. Is clomid likely to sway in these circumstances or do I need to have done the diet for longer? Also, given I ovulate on my own I think clomid would increase changes of multiples /number of eggs so unless we think it would sway I would leave it. Finally, my consultant said that he only advises to take on day 2-6 as it doesn't work any later.. I have read lots that earlier produces more eggs and 5-9 less but better quality - do we know if this is the case? I will probably have to start taking today /tomorrow if I am going to. Thank you all!
    2008 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I replied to this in another thread, PB.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345