Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! I'm new and am desperate for a last minute girl sway!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and don't even know if I will be able to navigate it properly haha but I'll try!!
    I have 2 gorgeous boys and now I am desperate to complete my family and meet the daughter that I have always longed for.
    This is our absolute last try so I feel very nervous...
    I will be fertile in 2 weeks so am needing some last minute advice. I have read a lot of the information posted here but am a little overwhelemed. I am planning on skipping breakfast for the next 2 weeks, cutting out red meat and foods high in fat. I am wondering if I should take an antihistamine prior to our attempt?
    We will do missionary and jump and dump. Any other advice?
    Thanks in advance )

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I urge you to do the LE diet properly for at least 12w before you begin TTC. Ideally you should do 1 hour minimum of cardio exercise daily 12w in advance as well. Everything else sounds good. Welcome and good luck!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

3. Likes Throwaway_panther, Kmomofthree liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply, I might hold off this month then and continue the diet. In relation to the skipping breakfast part, I find that impossible so instead I have started having my last (of 3) meals at 4:30pm and then nothing until 7:30am breakfast which makes it a 15 hour fast. Is that ok?
    Also should I add white wine into my diet?
    Thanks again

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome mummyofboys, they say white wine is good for your sway just as long as its drunk with meals and don't forgot to count the calories in the wine.
    Good luck

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that, will do!
    I have one more question regarding frequency/abstaining etc. My husband and I are very fertile (or at least we have been up until now so I assume we still are).
    My question is should we abstain for a good 7 days before our one and only attempt? I'm pretty sure with our 2 sons we BD'd twice in the fertile window...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Either do 1 attempt at positive OPK *or* 1 attempt every 4th day. Good luck! x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure this question has been answered a million times but what kind of milk and yoghurt is most recommended for a girl sway? Low fat or full fat? Also should the yoghurt have no acidophilus in it?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having dinner early and breakfast early is fine! A 15 hour fast overnight is fantastic. It doesn't need to be breakfast specifically that is skipped, it's the overnight fast that matters.

White wine is great for pink, just have it WITH meals and keep cals within your totals.

I'm not a fan of abstaining, I don't think it sways much and it inhibits conception. I think FR or regular release (DH on his own or with a condom with you) are better. No matter what, keep that one attempt at positive OPK. Every 4 days isn't quite as pink friendly so try the posOPK way if OPKs work well for you.

Low fat or even better fat free dairy is best for pink in general, though dairy is NOT necessary when swaying pink. A vegan diet is technically ideal for pink. Full fat dairy sways blue, particularly in large amounts.

Yogurt is fine! It's only high dose acidophilus/probiotic supplements that sway blue and need to be avoided. The small amount of acidophilus in yogurt gets destroyed by your stomach acid.
    Last edited by maidentomother; March 16th, 2016 at 04:48 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for your input. Here is my current sway. Please feel free to make any suggestions/changes.
    Peppermint tea daily
    BD on CD 7 or 8 then day 15 (so only once in my fertile window)
    Antihistamine 4-6 hrs before and then daily on 16 and 17
    LE diet
    Low or no fat dairy
    Berries
    Broccoli
    No breakfast (or 12-15 hour fast)
    No/little meat
    No orgasm
    Jump and dump after 5 mins
    Rose quartz stone next to my bed (has been there for 1 year by coincidence!)
    White wine or vodka /diet coke most days

13. Likes atomic sagebrush, maidentomother liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The most important thing you can do at the last minute is to have only one attempt in the fertile window.

I also think alcohol at the last minute may help so I'd def. add that in.

While we do get best results with diet longer than 12 weeks, you need to do what you're the most comfy with and if your heart is telling you to try, then that may be what you want to do. It's your sway, your way.

I know it can be confusing at first so PLEASE just ask, ask, ask, anything you are not sure on. Welcome!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast