Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama-of-boys View Post
    I'm sure this question has been answered a million times but what kind of milk and yoghurt is most recommended for a girl sway? Low fat or full fat? Also should the yoghurt have no acidophilus in it?
    If you don't have PCOS or insulin resistance then have skim. If you do have those things then have full fat.

Don't worry about acidophilus in yogurt, your stomach acid really kills most of that off. what you need to watch out for is the acidophilus pills that dissolve in your intestines, not your stomach.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply, I might hold off this month then and continue the diet. In relation to the skipping breakfast part, I find that impossible so instead I have started having my last (of 3) meals at 4:30pm and then nothing until 7:30am breakfast which makes it a 15 hour fast. Is that ok?
    Also should I add white wine into my diet?
    Thanks again
    Yes that's fine!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, Atomic. Your answers have helped a lot.
    I have just introduced peppermint tea into my diet, however I was reading it could affect ovulation. I do not want this to happen.. should I the stop drinking it or just stop by a certain day in my cycle? I normally ovulate either day 17 or 18.
    Also I have been reading about the different characteristics of CM and how it either sways blue or pink. Is there any meriy to this in your opinion? In the past I have noticed have lots of EWCM for several days at least... and I have 2 boys and always fall pregnant first go. Should I only BD while it's still sticky and creamy
    or do you not think it has anything to do with swaying?
    Thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can anybody tell me what foods you eat or can eat on the LE diet please. as im struggling to find what I can and cant eat. thank you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mama, the diet should help reduce EWCM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, Atomic. Your answers have helped a lot.
    I have just introduced peppermint tea into my diet, however I was reading it could affect ovulation. I do not want this to happen.. should I the stop drinking it or just stop by a certain day in my cycle? I normally ovulate either day 17 or 18.
    Also I have been reading about the different characteristics of CM and how it either sways blue or pink. Is there any meriy to this in your opinion? In the past I have noticed have lots of EWCM for several days at least... and I have 2 boys and always fall pregnant first go. Should I only BD while it's still sticky and creamy
    or do you not think it has anything to do with swaying?
    Thanks
    Try stopping the pep tea at CD 14 or positive OPK whichever comes first.

CM may have something to do with swaying, but the problem is that we don't have enough information to really draw any useful conclusions whatsoever. We have people on here who've gotten boys with no CM (ME!) girls with tons, and it very well may be that whatever changes are going on it's not something we can see with the naked eye anyway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeb1985 View Post
    can anybody tell me what foods you eat or can eat on the LE diet please. as im struggling to find what I can and cant eat. thank you
    It's not a "magic foods" kind of diet. Instead we go off limits. Some of us do like to avoid certain foods or eat mostly other foods but you don't HAVE to do that, it's really about your overall nutrient intake particualrly of calories, protein, and fat. You can read more about it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Hi and welcome zoe!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you going with the diet zoeb? Maybe we can trade meal ideas. For lunch I have been having low fat yoghurt with strawberries, cinnamon and a little bit of muesli (I pick out the dried fruits as I think they sway blue).

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mama, I hope it's oat free muesli? Oats are best avoided. I wouldn't pick out the dried fruit, all fruit is great for pink. Great way to get cals too. I eat tons of dried fruit.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I accidently had oats for a couple of days and then when I came across it as a no-no on this site I bought one without oats. But to be honest, I am just trying to stick within the limits of the diet while still having small amounts of foods that are 'no-no's. If I be too strict with this diet, I know I will end up giving up and throwing in the towel completely. But yes, thanks for picking up on that, everyone here is so supportive and genuinely trying to help each other!
    I am trying to relax about the whole thing and just do what I am comfortable doing. I have mastered the 15 hour overnight fast (the first couple of mornings were a killer!!), only eating 3 meals, NO snacking in between, sticking to the limits most of the time... I give myself a cheat here and there. Peppermint tea up until day 14 (I ovulate around day 17-18).
    I have been having a wine or vodka most nights with my dinner too.
    I am CD 7 and am feeling a little nervous about trying this month as I haven't been on the diet long. However, for several reasons we can only try this month otherwise not until the end of the year. I am nervous to try this month but not sure I want to wait til the end of the year? Whatever is meant to be will be I guess! I'm trying to be relaxed but it's hard not to be a little nervous and tempted to chicken out this month haha.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast