Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama-of-boys View Post
    Hi Maiden how are you?
    Yes we did 1 attempt on day 15 which was on Wednesday.. and I too think I Oed yesterday on day 18!
    I drank 2 white wines before hand, didn't have the big "O", and J&D after literally 1 minute.
    Fingers crossed for us both!! Now the countdown to when I can do HPT!
    Nice! Good luck to you! Come join us in the April TWW thread if you have the time.

I think I Oed the day before you but possibly 2 days before...not completely sure this cycle but have at least one good attempt in regardless of when I Oed.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your questionnaires!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I will start testing soon but I have a feeling I am not pregnant this month. Just wanted to ask your advice, if I'm not pregnant, which sway tactics should I drop for next month? This month I did the following;
    LE diet
    Peppermint tea up until day 14
    I attempt 2-3 days before ovulation (thinking of many maybe bringing it 1 day closer to ovulation next month?)
    No orgasm
    Missionary position, shallow penetration
    Jump and dump after 1 minute
    A fingertip of Acigel 1 hour before
    Hot bath just before
    Antihistamine 5 hours before
    2 glasses of wine beforehand

I'm really keen to get pregnant asap whilst still holding onto some "good" sway tactics. Thank you for your help!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drop cut off (do one attempt at pos OPK instead), acijel, and antihistamine for sure. Maybe also hot bath and pepp tea.

Keep diet, 1 attempt, and alcohol no matter what. Diet sways the most, then exercise, then 1 attempt.

Are you only drinking on attempt night? That's fine, but daily would be more effective.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

5. Likes sharon liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much. No, I was drinking a glass or 2 most nights and of course on the night of the attempt. I know it's still too early to tell... I'm only 8 DPO but I'm just trying to get my next plan of action ready in my head. Have you tested yet? If not, when will you start testing?

7. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I haven't tested. I was considering testing tomorrow at 10dpo but I had a crazy temp drop today so I definitely won't be testing early now. I'm expecting AF to be here shortly. My chart is below. Wishing you better luck hun!

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is how I would approach it. I would KEEP diet, exercise, alcohol, and one attempt (or every 4 days) as long as possible. The rest of the stuff is negotiable. So I would drop the things, one by one, or two by two, that you hate the most. No one knows what order to drop them in, so just start chopping the things that you absolutely can't stand another moment.

I would DEF. extend the amount of time before J and D to 5 min and lose the shallow release for next month though no matter what
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, sounds like a plan!
    Oh bummer, Maiden. Let's look at the positives... it means we won't have a Christmas time baby!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my gosh, it's that time of the month again - so exciting!
    I am on CD 16 today and we are going to BD tonight. I have always gotten pregnant after BDing on day 15 or 16. Last month we BD on day 15 plus heaps of other sway tactics including acigel, antihistamine, immediate jump and dump, alcohol, 1 attempt etc.
    I really want to get pregnant this month... it is also a new moon in about 12 hours ... which will be 1 day before I ovulate which is exciting!! Hence why I think this is definitely the month to get it right.
    Tonight I will drop the shallow penetration and I will increase the jump and dump to around 5 mins. My question is, should I still do the acigel and hot bath just before? I kind of want to do at least 1 of those tactics whilst still wanting to get pregnant. I know you say, Atomic, that they aren't necessarily crucial but which would you recommend? I think I will drop the antihistamine... I have a moderate anount of creamy CM today (and yesterday).
    Oh and I will have 2 alcoholic drinks tonight.
    Any advice? Wish me luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mama-of-boys best of luck! Personally I'd drop both the acigel and hot bath but if I had to pick between the two I'd say drop acigel especially if you're wanting a good chance at bfp this cycle. All the best and I just thought I'd put my two cents worth in just incase you don't get an answer in time ultimately you need to work out what you're comfortable with and I know it's really hard!! Hopefully there will be some more responses to help you reach a decision more easily

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast