Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hypothyroid and ttc girl

Hello everyone. I'm new to this. I was wondering if any of you mommies has hypothyroid and swayed for a girl. Did you do the LE diet or the IE diet? I don't want to throw off my thyroid levels. And would appreciate advice from anyone who might know about this.Thank You so much!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did LE PCOS style! I can recommand it!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes smllibra liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hypo here. Did unintentional LE diet and am pregnant with a girl.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes smllibra liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes lots of gals on here have swayed with LE Diet and gotten girls with hypothyroid.

I do not recommend IG Diet FOR ANYONE let alone anyone with medical conditions. It's really unhealthy.

Have you talked to your doctor about your plans to TTC?? They may want to tweak your meds and I"d also ask about if you should take iodine or not (it's in many prenatals and you may not be ABLE to take it, it can be risky for you, so you'd have to be extra careful to find a prenatal without iodine in it)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes smllibra liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic. I haven't talked to my doctor about wanting to sway. But I think that would be a great idea. I have mild hypothyroidism. And I only take around 25mcg(lowest dosage) I try to stay away from foods that can interfere with my thyroid medication. I usually don't go over 1100-1200 calories a day. And then ill eat a little extra one day out of the week. I've been eating dairy everyday since I found out it can be great for a girl sway. But it's usually just a yogurt and a piece of cheese. I've also been lowering my sodium intake. Do you think that too much dairy may possibly set my thyroid off balance? And do you recommend I still take a calcium and magnesium supplement everyday?
    Last edited by smllibra; March 24th, 2016 at 01:22 PM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Throwaway.Aww, Congratulations.That gives me hope! How many calories do you think you consumed daily? Did you eat a lot of dairy? May I ask what your diet consisted of on a daily basis?
    Last edited by smllibra; March 24th, 2016 at 01:21 PM.

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet dream, Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by smllibra View Post
    Throwaway.Aww, Congratulations.That gives me hope! How many calories do you think you consumed daily? Did you eat a lot of dairy? May I ask what your diet consisted of on a daily basis?
    Thanks! I actually have major depression/anxiety over having a girl, but at least it helps to help those who want one.

I ate pretty minimal dairy -- lactose intolerant, so almond milk was my main milk. Ice cream was an occasional treat.

I ate no red meat ever (venison in a blue moon), minimal protein. I worked out a lot, so I often was netting anywhere from 800-1200 calories a day with occasional spikes (and even lower lows). I don't recommend this practice, since I was dealing with a relapse of my ED.

I took a prenatal for ages, but an average day might be coffee and almond milk in the morning and one meal at night (smoked salmon and rice, pork, chicken, asparagus, caprese panini, etc.) Decent amount of alcohol, though usually craft beer

Exercise wise, I lifted 4x a week, biked 2-4x a week, played volleyball 1-2x a week, and hiked or walked pretty often. Occasional running. I rarely went a day without some form of international exercise.

13. Thanks smllibra thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by smllibra View Post
    Hi Atomic. I haven't talked to my doctor about wanting to sway. But I think that would be a great idea. I have mild hypothyroidism. And I only take around 25mcg(lowest dosage) I try to stay away from foods that can interfere with my thyroid medication. I usually don't go over 1100-1200 calories a day. And then ill eat a little extra one day out of the week. I've been eating dairy everyday since I found out it can be great for a girl sway. But it's usually just a yogurt and a piece of cheese. I've also been lowering my sodium intake. Do you think that too much dairy may possibly set my thyroid off balance? And do you recommend I still take a calcium and magnesium supplement everyday?
    As long as you're not taking the dairy (or at least a lot of dairy) within 1-4 hours of your pill, it won't affect your thyroid.

15. Thanks smllibra thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to talk to them about swaying, (and in fact they'll be very negative)

I do NOT think eating lots of dairy is "great for a girl sway". If you believe in cal-mag for swaying (many of us got opposites taking it and eating lots of dairy and are kinda over that part) then do supps only. You can have dairy on LE Diet but it's not good to eat/drink the massive amounts because it has gobs of other nutrients in it.

RE sodium - most of us have given up on that part and our results are higher than ever. It's your call to make but I would double check that with a doctor because that is the source of some iodine for most people and if you need to get some from diet (which you may not on the meds - that is out of my pay grade tho) then you may need to find another way to get it.

Also I only have your second questionnaire, if you do the first one I can get your plan done.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

17. Thanks smllibra thanked for this post