Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Australia

Hi everyone
    I'm a mum to 2 beautiful boys wanting a girl (surprise surprise!).
    We're off to HRC in January! Which is exciting and nerve-wracking....I was on IG with a different username but wanted to maintain my privacy especially with it being so close to happening for us.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing my journey with you
    x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello, and welcome!
    im also from aus, i have 4 little boys and am hoping to add some pink to our family.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Gender Dreaming Good luck with your cycle... look forward to following your progress. I hope you do get your daughter!
    DS1 + DS2
    IVF/PGD (3 probe PCR + ICSI). BCP; Lucrin; Puregon (125). ER 31/08: 20 - 19 Mature - 14 Fertilized.
    Total of 5 HB embryos sent for PGD. Results: 3 XY + 2 XX OHSS risk = NT. 1st Natural FET 08/11/11.
    1st POAS 7dp5dt= BFP. 1st Beta 10dp5dt = 226; 2nd Beta 13dp5dt = 988; 3rd Beta 17dp5dt = 4392
    1st U/S 6w1d HB 113bpm. 2nd U/S 7w6d HB 165bpm

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Colourmepink
    Welcome, there is quiet a few of us from oz on this site. I have two boys too, and off to HRC in november. Looking foward to following your journey
    MM x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome!!! I really cant wait to hear about your journey and anyone doing gender selction from australia!!! Im sure any info will be very helpful if / when we decide to go down that path : )
    2003 2005 2007

After my 3 angel babies I'm just for a healthy send me

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,
    Welcome to GD. You will find this site 100% reliable which is great after IG. I did learn alot initially on that site so will always be greatful but Gender Dreaming is full of helpful, smart women ready to support you. Heaps of aussies too. My dream is so close to being realised as I only have a few weeks to go before I welcome my DD into our family. It has been a long journey (but not as long as some) including a trip to SART ion Bangkok (unsuccessful) and one visit to Dr Potter which resulted in this pregnancy. I did some media in Melbourne on this issue last year and got a pretty hard time all round but have no regrets as the final piece of my puzzle is due anytime. I wish you, and all the Australians particulalry, the very best of luck. It is a difficult, stressful and expensive process with no guarantees and is certainly not for the faint hearted but the rewards can be great and I hope you get to see them. Welcome aboard. X
    05 06 09 11

1st Cycle-October 2010 IVF/ICSI/PGD @ SART - transferred 2 - BFN

2nd Cycle- January 2011 HRC BFP 6dp5dt Beta @ 11dp5dt- 437, Beta @ 13dp5dt- 765, HB seen 16th February at 6weeks 6 days pregnant.

Baby Eliza Grace born 13/10/11.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats on your baby girl my 3 sons : ) was there any reason u think it didnt work at SART??? can i ask the overal cost at hrc???? trying to get as much info on sart / hrc thanks so much x
    2003 2005 2007

After my 3 angel babies I'm just for a healthy send me

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyof3boys View Post
    congrats on your baby girl my 3 sons : ) was there any reason u think it didnt work at SART??? can i ask the overal cost at hrc???? trying to get as much info on sart / hrc thanks so much x
    There is a lot of information posted in the Member section as well as the Ask the Doc with Dr Potter. If you want to join, there are several who have cycled and will be cycling at both SART and HRC.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast