Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    What are the odds of conceiving a baby with MD? Are you sure IVF for genetic reasons is not covered?

I am sure you now understand the cost of therapy/help with your son- is IVF truly not an option?
    It's not. I called once I found out he had it. I have really good health insurance too. But they would only cover the PGD, not the IVF because I'm not infertile. And the PGD is actually less expensive than the IVF itself. I can't afford 20K+ on another pregnancy. The odds of having another kid with MD is 25%. My second son doesn't have it. It's all random. I could have a daughter who is a carrier or not a carrier.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need to cut out caffeine for pink sway (and in fact you shouldn't). not only has it been completely debunked, but coffee has been a strong pink sway for us.

you can still eat whole foods and fruit and vegetables for a pink sway. LE Diet is NOT like other sway diets, you do not have to do EVERYTHING to the nth degree in them, all you have to do is move in the direction of pink. You don't have to compare yourself to any other person out there, you just eat more pink friendly than you were when you got your boys. That's all. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html Additionally it is NOT some super unhealthy diet, that's a misconception (I explained that more in another thread you commented on so I will leave it at that)

WE started off thinking all nutrients were created equal but over time it has become apparent that the kinds of nutrients in fruit/veg don't sway much if at all, it's the macronutrients (fat, protein, calories) and those found primarily in animal foods (Vit. D, B12) so you can absolutely indulge in vegetables whenever you want. Low carb vegetables are free meaning unlimited, you can have as much as you want, no need to count them.

You cannot change your personality. Don't try. That was NEVER my intention in discussing the personality aspect of swaying. All I am trying to get across is don't treat swaying as this megaproject where you become overly detail oriented and obsessed with perfecting every element of it. That sways blue. But everyone has a lot of normal day to day life stuff going on, both pink and blue moms alike, and you have to live your life. That is all FINE! WE are all in that situation and have gotten girls with swaying even after 3-4-5 or more boys.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone,
    As promised - I said I'd let you know about the elliptical machine. I got a small hands free one. Not too pricey off Amazon. Have used 2X and am very happy. It's so easy to use and bang out 60minutes (I don't do it too intensely)
    SAHM to two beautiful boys! 1 (2011) 2 (2013) Praying & TTC a

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, maidentomother liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12