Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back again :)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think the abstain and jump and dump is my happiest point of my sway lol because abstain is something we never do when ttc and jump and dump is opposite to what we do aswell and only once is another big factor for me haha

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Low cals and hving sex only once a month don't hurt either!

Sex once a month is something I see shockingly often in my moms who want boys and have many girls. They regularly have sex only one time in a month. My husband would flip his sh-- if we did that haha
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes XXforhubby, Grace liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hahahahahhha in the whole 4 years weve been together and officially tried for a baby twice before this attempt, that is the first time that has ever happened! lol he was close to crying some nights hahahaha i was just toooo tired! lol usually when were ttc we do atleast 1 attempt everday for several days before and try for twice a day on fertile days so this
    yeah usually i eat like nothing during the day and if i did it lacked any nutrition then i would eat dinner and thats it lol i also had just gotten a new coffee machine so i was hammer and tongs on that ����
    Last edited by prettypinkprincessplease; May 3rd, 2016 at 06:42 PM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    think i was another lefty ovary ovulation side this month aswell thats where that cyst pain is coming from lol cant wait to see!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    atomic do you know much information in regards to oxycodone and affects on fertility? i was takinh alot for 5 days straight thanks to major dental them switched to panadeine forte (codeine) i was just curious weather or noy it decreases fertility or not

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds promising hun, fingers crossed x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Sharon ☺

10. Likes sharon liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypinkprincessplease View Post
    think i was another lefty ovary ovulation side this month aswell thats where that cyst pain is coming from lol cant wait to see!
    You can't tell what side you Oed from on the basis of O pain. You develop eggs in both ovaries every month and ovulation can actually relieve the pain (kinda like popping a zit) LOL and several of us have found to our surprise we felt O pain in the OTHER ovary that we didn't ovulate from.

Painkillers all tend to sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh cool thats really interesting!!! cant wait to see!!
    well if this baby isnt a girl then i dont know what else i could do then! hahahaha done so much un-intentionally to sway i have a good feeling about this!
    Last edited by prettypinkprincessplease; May 6th, 2016 at 05:17 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Short term oxycodone shouldn't do much of anything but yes, long term opiates do suppress fertility (but not horribly so or anything) and sway pink. I am on high dose opiates very similar to oxycodone 24/7 for pain for several years now and my cycles and hormones are all normal/good except for very low/undetectable testosterone, which is the only effect I've noticed.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast