Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back again :)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Back again :)

hi ladies im back again after a early miscarriage in january
    i actually decided no more as we wanted to get married but this baby had other plans!
    im current 4 weeks 5 days first scan in 20 days!
    i did absolutely no sway what so ever as i was having so much dental work down over the last month and a half i lost track
    but basically these are my unitentional sway factors

17 day abstain i was just too tired and he does not do it himself (hubby is 26)
    skipped breakfast every day as id wake up and head straight for coffee
    very low calorie intake daily
    sex once that month only! (go figure &#128533
    alcohol in my diet most definetly!
    i was talking alot of panadeine forte and endone for pain for dental work 3 weeks before doing the deed (unsure on affects of fertility)
    jumped and dumped immediatly!
    i was actually really shocked to see two pink lines as i tested on the sunday but the wednesday thursday and friday before that i was spotting and since my miscarriage thats how aunt flow has been starting!

im really hoping for a healthy baby buf i have three boys so i would LOVE a little girl how are my chances looking just with my unintentional sway factors
    atomic it would be lovely to hear from you aswell again when you get a chance! thanks ladies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have a great shot at pink! What's done is done. I think personally no snacking, low fat, and low protein are the best diet factors that sway.

FX and GL to you!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with xxforhubby; added to that the not stressing about ttc and I think your chances are looking mighty fine!!!x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im no expert but it looks like your in with a good chance to me! plus with you not swaying you wont of been stressing about it which is good for pink also it seems that little pink beans often have a habit of popping up unexpectedly!! i know quite a few people with shock pregnancies that were girls, when i conceived my youngest daughter i had completely written that month off due to only dtd once and then me coming down with gastro just a few hours later!! i couldnt eat anything for 4 days so was certain my cycle/ovulation would have been messed up, wrote that month off and was prepared to try again the next month.. only to get my bfp 2 weeks later!! i did no intentional sway tactics and this was after having 3 boys in a row!!

wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and my fingers are crossed that you get your little girl xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh im so excited to find out! thank you ladies! it really was complete opposite to what we usually do usually we do it aleast 3-4 times in the fertile window, legs in the air for half hour ect ect usually i have a high calorie diet with lots of nutrition mostly!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    will i see a heart beat at 6 weeks 5 days? decided to move my scan from 7 weeks 4 days to 6 weeks 5 days xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I didn't but that doesn't mean you won't as some people do. I would have thought from week 8 you'll definitely see one xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, sounds promising for pink!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good pink sway to me! Congratulations and FX for pink!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats!! You did a lot to sway pink and I def. still consider that a way!

Good luck and pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast