Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedreams View Post
    it was already on the screen when I got there. While I was getting undressed I noticed it so tech wasn't in the room.
    Was this your 20 weeks an. If so and If it was already on the screen when you got there surely tthey wouldn't even have known at that stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had to pop in and say this very same thing happened to me, I went to find out the sex of number 2 (after I promised DH I wouldn't find out but that is a whole other story LOL) and I see on the screen "female" and I say "I thought you said boy?!?". She says "that's YOU". Honest!

I am sure that is the case for you, they wouldn't write "female" anyway, I think they would label it "girl" if they thought it was a girl!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Just had to pop in and say this very same thing happened to me, I went to find out the sex of number 2 (after I promised DH I wouldn't find out but that is a whole other story LOL) and I see on the screen "female" and I say "I thought you said boy?!?". She says "that's YOU". Honest!

I am sure that is the case for you, they wouldn't write "female" anyway, I think they would label it "girl" if they thought it was a girl!
    Hopefully that's the case for me. But I also think it is strange to put Our gender on the screen. I guess even though it's an OB/Gyn office and all patients are female it might be protocol to put patient's gender.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it's because ultrasound programs are used for lots of different things and it's just standard practice to put the gender on the patient's ultrasound. In fact I would not be surprised if they have it preset in the OB's computer to just auto enter ALL patients as female gender.

honestly, they really don't CARE that much what gender your baby is. They really do not care enough to take time from their day to enter "FEMALE" in big letters on a baby's ultrasound. They are trying to help ladies have healthy babies, boy or girl, and I think you're viewing this through the lens of GD where gender is important to us. It was your gender and probably just preset into the computer that way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    it's because ultrasound programs are used for lots of different things and it's just standard practice to put the gender on the patient's ultrasound. In fact I would not be surprised if they have it preset in the OB's computer to just auto enter ALL patients as female gender.

honestly, they really don't CARE that much what gender your baby is. They really do not care enough to take time from their day to enter "FEMALE" in big letters on a baby's ultrasound. They are trying to help ladies have healthy babies, boy or girl, and I think you're viewing this through the lens of GD where gender is important to us. It was your gender and probably just preset into the computer that way.
    You're right Atomic! Every time I see the physicians they never mention gender. All they care about is the growth and heartbeat and obviously my health. I am just obsessed with GD that I am overthinking everything.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update!

You guys were right about Female being (my) gender and not the baby's. I just gave birth a few days ago to a beautiful baby boy!!! I'm still in shock! I can't believe my sway worked. I am beyond excited. Thank you so much Gender Dreaming!!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! Can you please enter your sway for us?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

9. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! Thanks for updating us

11. Likes bluedreams liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful
    News... Congrats X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes bluedreams liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Congrats! Can you please enter your sway for us?
    I was trying to search on the site. Where do I post my sway?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast