Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

After three handsome boys I'm desperate for a baby girl

This is my first post, I stumbled upon this site while searching TTC girl ideas and am thrilled to have help cause I am overwhelmed. I signed up yesterday for the 21 day meal plan and gold standard sway plan and just don't know where to start. I guess some questions I have is the 1 hour exercise everyday actually increase ur girl sway by quit a bit or is it minimal? Also, I have read the 12 weeks on the diet sees the best results, just wondering if anybody can say how much of a percent the odds go up by continuing for 12 weeks opposed to the 6-8 weeks. I can stand to loose some weight definitely but probably no more than 15 lbs. Thanks for all the help, I am so excited to start the pink sway journey
    born 2007
    born 2010
    born 2013
    due May 2017

2. Likes Prepsina2014 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there and welcome!
    Wasn't it a great feeling finding this site?? I was so excited to see that there was an actual science to it and so much more than just Shettles and ph. Everyone here is super helpful so don't be afraid to ask questions.
    With the exercise, it has really gotten great results for a lot of people. Even if you can't manage 6-7 days/week, 5-6 is good too. You can always eat at the upper limits of the diet if you're afraid of dropping too much weight. I don't know exact percentages but it seems to be the longer on the diet the better. If you want to give yourself the best shot at pink, then go for 12 weeks. If you're in more of a rush to get pregnant, you can start TTC after 6 weeks. It's quite common for people to not conceive right away anyway, so it's totally possible that you could start trying after 6 weeks but not actually conceive until closer to 12. Just go with your gut
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your response, I was overly thrilled and know that by doing this I have tried everything I can possibly with no regrets. I read the shettles method book and thought that was it but since luckily coming to the site I am so glad I continued looking. Not that another boy would be awful I just long for a daughter and want to put my best chance forward. Wishing all the women the best of luck
    born 2007
    born 2010
    born 2013
    due May 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!! Thanks for your purchase!!

Exercise has been among our most successful tactics and if you can fit it in, I recommend doing so!

6-8 weeks is still good results but not quite as good as 12 or more. I do like you guys to start TTC sooner rather than later though, since many people do not get pregnant that first month or even two. You can aim for 6-8 weeks and then if it ends up being more like 12 or more, great.

I would start out with the upper limits of cals - 1800-2000 - and see how it goes. You can reduce over time. It's much better to start high and then cut back, than to start out too low and lose too much weight very fast!!!

Here are our stats for weeks on diet. Disregard that slightly lower number for 13-16 weeks, that's just a statistical fluke (one or two sways can throw these numbers off sometimes) and it has been equally high as the other 12+ weeks in other time periods.

DIET WEEKS
    1-4 weeks 39
    - Total success 22
    - Success % 56.41%

5-8 weeks 81
    - Total success 49
    - Success % 60.49%

9-12 weeks 48
    - Total success 48
    - Success % 70.59%

13-16 weeks 39
    - Total success 26
    - Success % 66.67%

17-20 weeks 24
    - Total success 18
    - Success % 75%

21-24 weeks 21
    - Total success 16
    - Success % 76.19%

25+ weeks 76
    - Total success 56
    - Success % 73.68%
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post