Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up New here with 3 adored baby girls

Hey everyone!
    Im new here and I thought I'd post a little bit about myself with some questions.
    So a little history about me, I've had some fertility issues. I only ovulate on my own about once or twice a year, it's impossible to know when it's going to happen. I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS or anything, I've never been overweight or had problems with cysts. Just hormones are off I guess! My first was a miracle baby girl, she was a total surprise, we just happened to catch it at the right time. My second baby took only about 3 months with provera (progesterone) to regulate my cycles which helped me ovulate on my own. Then we had another surprise baby but we lost it at 6 weeks. Then I stopped ovulating again so baby girl number 3 I needed clomid to concieve her. I did a light blue sway for her, but I didn't know what I was doing. I was getting all sorts of wild info from ingender and other sites (there's so much contradicting info out there!) so in the end I think I was doing more for diet for a girl sway but timing for a boy. I'm totally fine with having another girl. My dream is to have 3 girls and 3 boys. So after this the pressure is on.
    So here's the plan as of now.
    I want to nurse this baby until she is 1, and then ttc a boy once she is about 15 months. I may need to use provera again, so it could take longer but I'm hoping for the best! So once she is 1 and done nursing I want to start the boy diet and supplements.
    So my questions are
    1-) I know clomid sways pink, but what about progesterone supplemements?
    2-) I want to lose all my baby weight while I'm nursing so I'll probably lose about 20-30 lbs within the year, just with moderate diet and exercise (and breast feeding),
    and then start the boy diet once I hit the one year mark. Is that weight loss before the HE diet going to sway pink or make it harder to sway blue afterwards? (Does that even make sense?) Is 3 months of the HE boy diet enough?
    3-) Where can I get consistent info on what foods to eat, supplements for me and my husband to take and other tips? Do I have to purchase I plan? If so, which plan would be best to go with? My husband is not really on board with buying a plan, so the cheaper it is the better! But I'd want to use it for the next 3 kids so would the more expensive ones be better? Any experience with any of the plans and how well they work?

Anyways, I just want to have my plan set so I don't have to think about it while I'm enjoying my third little ladies first year of life! Sorry if this is too much info! I've just been looking for a good place with info that makes sense and this site is the best I've been to by far! Thanks for any info or advice!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Rosiej, this is a wonderful supportive site with a wealth of fabulous information. I am sure Atomic will get round to answering your questions as she is the swaying coach on this site. Best of luck with your journey
    Last edited by Pink Pony; June 28th, 2016 at 05:12 AM.
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I would check out the Gender Swaying Forums. If you post your questions there, more people will see it.

If you want specific help, we offer a Personalized Plan and private forum for posting questions to a coach. You get one-on-one consultation with that.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, Rosie!

There is ALWAYS an explanation for anything you read on this site that seems in any way contradictory so please just ask, ask, ask any q's that arise.

Plans make it easy but I help everyone regardless of ability to pay in these free forums.

I would still suggest you follow a PCO-type diet and in this thread, 5 from the top, we have diet suggestions for blue swayers with PCO-tendencies (you can just have the tendency towards PCOS without actually having it) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html This may really help your cycles and for getting you ovulating on your own.

1)Neither provera or prog supplements seem to sway so if we need Provera then it won't hurt anything.

2)That time frame for your weight loss should not harm your sway at all. I do strongly urge you to do some weight training and eat more animal-based protein and fat (don't go low/no fat, just be sensible wiht it)

We've seen good results with 6 weeks or more on HE. Pink swayers are the ones who really need to hit it for 3 full months on diet, blue swayers can begin TTC sooner if you so like.

3)Plans do help or you can join us in the TTC a boy forums for support and q and a. In my signature below there is a link to the Complete Index which has a mindnumbing amount of info about swaying. The cheapest plan will still have all the info you need for a sway in it, the add ons are nice but not necessary. You could easily use it with your subsequent pregnancies if you wanted to, it's downloadable and printable.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Can you share what you did for your light boy sway that resulted in a girl?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are the best swaying forums I can join? The ones I've found don't allow access or only have a few people?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Throwaway_panther: my failed sway was pretty bad.. I got a lot of mixed messages with swaying. i read that I should only eat alkalizing food Which is mostly just a bunch of vegetables. I also read protein caused an acidic state so I didn't eat any protein. Basically low calorie, low fat low protein diet with clomid... so of course she came out as a girl! I wouldn't change her for the world now that she's here though!!!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just reading your Pcos article.. what does HT stand for? Blue stayers going HT?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosiej View Post
    Just reading your Pcos article.. what does HT stand for? Blue stayers going HT?
    HT is high tech - it means doing IVF/PGD for a particular gender. Some people want to sway and then are still hoping to possibly do a round or two of IVF and so we have the option for them to do that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosiej View Post
    What are the best swaying forums I can join? The ones I've found don't allow access or only have a few people?
    We have a nice group of blue swayers here - for some reason we always have fewer blue swayers than pink but I love love love my blue swayers!!! Come join us in the TTC a boy forum!