Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink possible after so much blue?

Okay well here is our story in short. My husband and I have 3 sons. Before each of them I have had a miscarriage. With my first pregnancy we conceived naturally with no meds. This ended in a miscarriage. My 2nd pregnancy (my first son) we conceived completely natural with no meds. After my first son my cycles went nuts. My OB put me on clomid for 3 months, with no luck. She then put me on femara for 3 months and we conceived cycle 1, this ended in a miscarriage. Our next cycle back ttc (using femara) we conceived our 2nd son. After his birth my cycles were still nuts. I ended up going on a diet and exercise program and lost 40lbs. During this time we became pregnant and this ended in another miscarriage. After that we decided to go back and see my ob and get back on femara again. We conceived our 3rd son my 2nd cycle of femara. Oddly enough after our 3rd son was born my cycles have been way more frequent monthly if not bimonthly. (this is huge I would go a whole year after my other 2 without one) My husband and I have decided to ttc one more time. We know with 3 boys already odds are we will have a 4th to our crew and we are fine with that...we think our little men are pretty awesome! We both still are holding out hope that we could possibly add a little pink into our life. This is how I ended up here! My husband is willing to help sway, we just aren't sure where to start! With my last 2 sons I tracked ovulation and bbt. (fertility friend) I know we bd'd on ovulation day. I keep reading conflicting things, some swear to have a girl we need to bd before ovulation and not on, others are saying it doesn't matter. I have an apt. with my ob next month and I am going to ask her to prescribe me femara again (since we had the most luck with it) and we plan to go from there. We are just looking to see what we need to do to increase our odds to seeing some pink! Currently my diet mostly consists of eating salads, garden or chicken salad, fruit, veggies. This seems to be the only way I ever lose weight! I read somewhere these are girl friendly things and other places that they were boy friendly. I know I wasn't dieting when I had all of my boys, I was eating whatever.... Any help/tips is appreciated! Please and thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, please give this a bump for me as there's a lot to cover here!! Glad you found us.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the welcome! I am not sure how you bump things up? I am going to take a wild guess and assume it's by making a comment? (that's how bumps work in the fb yard sale site world anyhow!) haha sorry I haven't had the time to sit down and figure this site out yet!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping for you and saying how there's always a chance for what you want! My DH came from a BBBG family, and I know several who came from that dynamic!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! We figured we never know if we don't try!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    There is always a chance. I have 7 boys and now just have had my one and only girl. No real swaying either just the roll of the dice I guess
    Good luck
    Mum to ::: and
    7 is my lucky number so that we get our, well as luck had it we had our 7th boy so one last time we may try for that girl when ds7 turns 1, please pray for us

7. Likes atomic sagebrush, ME MOM liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little girl! I bet that is a big change from all those little boys! Did you sway at all for pink when you conceived any of your little men?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes to bump you just post a comment. This shows me there's a post I did not read yet and it goes back to the top of my rotation.

you always have a chance of a girl. I had 4 boys over 20 years and got a girl!!

DEFINITELY get the Femara if you can. It's a great pink sway (altho not a magic bullet as you already know) Here is a link to our LE Diet http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html ating a lot of salad, fruit, and veggies absolutely is a good way to TTC a girl, you may need to go easy on the chicken as it has a lot of protein in it.

There are no girl friendly or boy friendly foods really. It's the overall nutrient intake of your diet that sways pink. Some people want to then additionally focus on foods that are more or less nutritious, or ones that are rumored to sway a certain way, but the thing that counts is the overall nutrient intake of your diet and not magic foods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks Ladylulu thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think timing dtd matters? I looked back over my chart on fertility friend from when we conceived our 3rd son. We I have down Ovulation day being cd21 and it says we dtd in the PM. CD 19 in the pm, CD18 both am &pm. CD17 pm, CD16pm, CD15 am&pm. Should we not to dtd on actual ovulation day this time around? I also have PCOS so though my cycles have been more regular lately, they are far from predictable, on femara they are a little more predictable. I plan on using my clearblue easy fertility monitor as well as internet O test sticks and BBT. I also read somewhere on here that husbands should take LR and cranberry supplements? My husband is game to help sway so do you think those things would help? Thank you so much for the information!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I did and still got boys x3
    Mum to ::: and
    7 is my lucky number so that we get our, well as luck had it we had our 7th boy so one last time we may try for that girl when ds7 turns 1, please pray for us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast