Thread: Please delete.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please delete.

Please delete.
    Last edited by HappyMother; July 21st, 2016 at 11:27 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    looks like your on relaxed girl sway diet except the bding because am worried about the frequency, they say one attempt only on fertility window or near to ovulation but who knows we got 50/ 50 chance always. hope u get a girl happymother.

3. Likes HappyMother liked this post
    Dislikes Serenity disliked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems more like a girl sway! Even your DTD looks like you were either one attempt at O or got preg from the attempt 3-4 days before.

And don't feel guilty about your preferences -- this is why we're here, you're not alone!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. Likes HappyMother liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dog jumped on me and I accidentally clicked dislike on one of the posts in this thread and can't figure out how to undo it. My apologies, and best wishes to all.
    Being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My husband and I have been blessed with two wonderful boys, and as time goes on I'm starting to realize that I may never have a daughter. We're talking about the possibility of trying to have a third child, and if we do, I'll sway for a girl; at the same time, I'm working on trying to let go of the dream I always had to make space for the life that is meant to be mine. My primary goal is peace and serenity, and I wish you the same.