Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Mum of 9 month old boy, New to swaying, ttc girl

Hi, I am new to swaying, trying to get my head around all the different swaying techniques. From reading people's posts it seems like everyone is very friendly and supportive which is fantastic. Atomic seems so knowledgeable and I really like the LE diet. Have only been trying the diet for about 4 weeks, going to attempt sway in 2 weeks so hopefully this is enough time but think it might take a while to get bfp anyway as I'm 36 and hubby is 40 and I'm still breastfeeding my 9 month old son.
    I am finding it impossible to stick to sodium limits but seem to be doing ok sticking to other limits except sometimes falling short on total calories so would love some suggestions for how to add 200-300 extra cals per day (currently eating between 1200-1400 most days which I think is probably too low). I was taking extra calcium, magnesium and b6 for about a month before finding this site (was trying to loosely follow FG diet) but have stopped those now. Not sure if it is my low cal intake or stopping b6 that has messed with my cycle this month (gone from 15 day Lp to 11 day LP).
    Anyway, sorry to write so much when I really just wanted to say hi

2. Thanks Ladylulu thanked for this post
    Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Kel!!

We have found best results on diet for 12 weeks or more. But, I do like you guys to try sooner rather than later because most people will get BFN that first month and it can be like a "practice" for you.

Most of us totally gave up sodium (including me) and our results have only gone up and up since we did.

Since you're a Dream Member please come join us in the DM section where there is a whole dedicated LE Diet forum and there are some essays in there that will really help - check out "the myth of the magic foods", "quick fixes for diet disasters" and "100-300 cal snacks and meal completers" as they have a ton of info in them. i do want you at MUCH higher cal intake. Anyone breastfeeding needs to be more like 1800-2000 cals.

B6 actually really messes up people's cycles. I would not ahve you go back onto that! Just eat more and add in the "miracle fix" of 1 serv full fat dairy a day, 4-6 whole eggs a week, and 1 serv salmon or red meat per week and that will help your LP. 11 days is a long enough LP to get and stay pregnant though, so don't worry about that. It's also very common to have an off again, on again short LP when nursing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your welcome and suggestions Atomic. I thought I was a bit low on the calorie side of things. I have managed to bump that up to 1600 the last few days but I know that is still not enough. Just trying to add in extras that don't have too much fat& protein as well. I have read through the diet quick fixes list and that will be a big help I think. I am relieved I can still have eggs a few times a week too.
    I am looking forward to doing more reading of your essays when I get a chance when my little boy has a nap ��

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post