Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last chance - will be trying for a girl :)

Hi everyone!

First of all just wanted to say i LOVE this site. I have been reading up on a lot of super useful info, and its absolutely eye opening to learn about the theory behind what sways girl vs boy.

Here is my story
    I am 37 and a mom of two boys....it took forever for my period to come back with my 2nd boy (breastfeeding at the time), so i tried acupuncture to up the conception chance. The acupuncture definitely helped and I was pregnant within 3 months. However I strongly believe it also totally increased my chance of conceiving a boy. My acupuncture doctor even told me most of his patients that went for fertility treatment ended up with boys. This totally makes sense now that I learned increased fertility sways boy.

So now i would like to try sway for a girl. This will be my last chance since i don't think we will be able to handle 4. I am still breastfeeding my little one but i am cutting it down to once a day so that my period can come back. Yes my period is still not back yet!! I am also wondering if i need to gain some weight to kick start my ovulation. I weigh 96 lbs right now and when i got pregnant with the first two i was around 98-100 lbs. I am naturally skinny but i feel like i am currently on the "too skinny" side. Been a busy mom i don't really eat much for breakfast or snack that much during the day...only at night after the kids go to sleep...i do think my period should be back soon b/c i was able to get my period back around this time with my 2nd, and i am starting to see white discharge (TMI) the last few weeks.

so my question is...what should i do now? should i start the LE diet? (eventhough i feel like i am pretty much on a LE diet given how i am already pretty skinny and i don't think i should lose any more weight). should i start exercising 60 mins a day as suggested? or should i focus on getting my period back first? i read somewhere that if i workout too much it might have a negative impact on getting fertile again. I would like to start trying soon given i am not getting any younger!!!

Thanks in advance atomic & everyone!!!

2. Likes 3'sacharm liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm no expert but I would think you'd not want to lose any weight if you are already very thin as that would make it difficult to get pregnant at all. If you are already so small you will find it hard not to drop too much weight if you start exercising.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Yes, I want you to do standard LE Diet but at the upper limits of fat and calories, while still keeping protein in normal range. So 1800-2000 cals, 50-60 g fat (and having 1 serving of full fat dairy will only help) but then 40-50 g protein if possible. I would hold off on exercise for now just cause I do think it will take longer to come back if you're exercising.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirlquest View Post
    I'm no expert but I would think you'd not want to lose any weight if you are already very thin as that would make it difficult to get pregnant at all. If you are already so small you will find it hard not to drop too much weight if you start exercising.
    Yes no weight loss. You're already in "pink zone" for weight and even though you got boys in that weight range before, swaying is one thing where you can do the same thing and expect a different result. Your body is in a whole different place than it was before and so you can get a girl doing seemingly nothing different.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the replies! It's been 19 months now so hopefully my period will be back very soon. I assume I should also try the one drink a day and cup of coffee routine as well?

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!!