Thread: Hallo from me

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hallo from me

Hi everyone.

I have a lucky women married to a great man and we got 3 kids. I always dreamt about girls. I am the only girl in our family and I got 2 younger brothers. In my first pregnancy I wanted to find out quick if it was a boy or girl and I just wanted a girl so badly. I was crying after the scan where i found out it was a boy. My turned out that my second baby has downs syndrom and I therefore decided to terminate the pregnancy. They did a CVS and could tell me this one was a boy too. 3. time we got our second son, and we knew really early it was another boy. My husband knew how much I wanted a girl and he said we could try one more time fo a girl to fullfull my dream. We did and we read everything about how to make a girl, however we did not have any luck. We now have another baby son. They are all fantastic boys and I love them but I still fell I miss a girl in the family. I somehow fell really lonely. My husband is great and he had said he is willing to give it a try with IVF so I have now joined all you to find the information I need in order to plan this. We currently live in the middle east but are from Denmark in north europa.

I felt a bit sorry to see how many we are wanting a girl. There is 10 times as many posts in the forum on trying for a girl than trying for a boy...

I look forward to get to know you all.

Thanks for reading

Mom of 3 great boys

2. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!! WE have a great bunch of gals doing IVF.

Please do not feel sad that so many of us wanted a girl. I suspect that is because many couples DO desperately want boys and it is considered so politically incorrect to talk about that in many cultures that people are scared to talk about it as they fear it will be perceived as sexism when it isn't. Personally I really wanted a boy for my first and I was just lucky enough to get him! It was just that I was greedy and wanted a girl too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your comments. I appreciated that.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post