Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Lucky mom to boys, but missing the girl

Hi,

We have been blessed with three wonderful and healthy boys, and I love them to the moon and back.

However, I have always been secretly hoping for a girl. And, of course, it doesnīt feel good because I love my sons, and I donīt want them to think that they arenīt loved or good enough. I had a troubling childhood, and want to teach my own little girl confidence. I think this is really difficult, and cannot stop thinking of whether I will be troubled with not having a girl later in my life, and that is the reason why we are pursuing information about IVF. We have looked at a clinic in North Cyprus, but I have no idea which clinic is the best at IVF. So I am hoping that I can discuss with you in these forums.

Looking forward to chatting with you

Milla

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi milla, welcome. You are definitely in the right place, this site is a wealth of information. I think hrc in the US is generally considered the clinic of choice, but I'm sure others will chime in. I'm a mum of 2 boys and love them to bits and also feel guilty for wanting a girl. I'm also looking into HT for next year, hoping it's the right thing for our family and the boys love having a sister. Good luck xx
    2014 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! We have a great bunch of gals on here who can help!! Come join us in our high tech forums!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weee, I think I managed to become a Dream Member. Canīt wait to talk to you all :-D

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm new to this forum and would love to hear and share my story...how do I link in to the private forums? Milla- I am a mum of 3 gorgeous boys and would love to share my story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys - we have a lot of different forums to choose from so go back to the main page and then you'll see a whole lot to choose from. Select the topic that is of interest to you and then click it open, at the top of the forum page you'll see a button that says "start new thread" and it's all self explanatory from there. The trick is that you have to click open a forum first and then it will say "start new thread" at the top.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    3boys - we have a lot of different forums to choose from so go back to the main page and then you'll see a whole lot to choose from. Select the topic that is of interest to you and then click it open, at the top of the forum page you'll see a button that says "start new thread" and it's all self explanatory from there. The trick is that you have to click open a forum first and then it will say "start new thread" at the top.
    Great! Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post