Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twins

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome!

There is always hope for a girl no matter what.

Di-Di means your twins are most likely fraternal and may be a BB, GG, or BG (so that is extra chances at a girl)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinning4 View Post
    Thanks Girliecat and congrats on your soon to be pink bundle of joy. Do you know what other testing they will need to do to determine which twin has the abnormality? They already put me in high risk category because of the twins so now I'm so scared something will go wrong because of what they labeled me as. I had a great vaginal birth with my 9lb 10oz son now I automatically assume they will force me into a c-section because it's twins. I'm so scared of what is to come.
    Twins are always high risk, please don't worry about that. It says nothing about the health of your babies. It's just a way for them to categorize you needing a little extra attention medically to make sure you are having the healthiest pregnancy you can.

If they did do the blood test and find one or the other was chromosomally abnormal (which the chances of that are very much in your favor that both babies are perfectly healthy) then they would use ultrasound to detect some small abnormalities that are present in babies with chromosomal problems.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Girliecat and congrats on your soon to be pink bundle of joy. Do you know what other testing they will need to do to determine which twin has the abnormality? They already put me in high risk category because of the twins so now I'm so scared something will go wrong because of what they labeled me as. I had a great vaginal birth with my 9lb 10oz son now I automatically assume they will force me into a c-section because it's twins. I'm so scared of what is to come.
    Twins are always high risk, please don't worry about that. It says nothing about the health of your babies. It's just a way for them to categorize you needing a little extra attention medically to make sure you are having the healthiest pregnancy you can.

If they did do the blood test and find one or the other was chromosomally abnormal (which the chances of that are very much in your favor that both babies are perfectly healthy) then they would use ultrasound to detect some small abnormalities that are present in babies with chromosomal problems.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

Thank you Atomic! My son had no issues at all so it freaks me out when they say I am high risk. My dr office just scheduled me for my early risk assessment 12/30 as well as my Materni21 test. B/G would be my ideal outcome but as long as they both are healthy I am obviously happy!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just thinking my husband is a fraternal twin does that increase my chances of fraternal boys? Or twins for that matter?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No- fraternal twins only run on the woman's side since it is the woman who has to release more than one egg. Hubby has no influence on twins.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! My son had no issues at all so it freaks me out when they say I am high risk. My dr office just scheduled me for my early risk assessment 12/30 as well as my Materni21 test. B/G would be my ideal outcome but as long as they both are healthy I am obviously happy!
    Don't be freaked!! Twin pregnancies just need a little extra "love".

To the best of our knowledge what your hubby brings to the table can't control fraternal twinning - you personally have to release more than one egg.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found out today I am deficient in vitamin D so looks like my body wasn't absorbing calcium well (making me think boys)Not sure if anyone on here does nub guess (I also posted in the gender prediction thread) but figured I'd try here. These are the shots I have first one is left twin and other two are the right twin Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 269
Size:  1.28 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 205
Size:  1.20 MBName:  image.jpeg
Views: 306
Size:  25.6 KB

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    /
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; April 13th, 2021 at 12:19 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I would love to at least not have a csection. But whatever is best for me and the babies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast