Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Hi all... new GD mummy here ;)

Hi all,

Total newbie here 🤗Mummy to two adorable little girls, we are preparing to TTC soon for our third and I would like to give swaying a go 🙏

I have read a lot on here already but hoping joining will help me ensure I got it right 😇
    I am French but living in Australia and the popular recommended diet I am familiar with is the French one (Dr Papa)- for boys is very much potassium ++ (no dairy, no nuts etc etc) plus timed intercourse (so protected prior to O) so I find it confusing but I think the things you have put forward Atomic Sage makes so much more sense 👍

Anyways, looking forward to chatting with like minded mammas, and hopefully get that blue baby dust 😃 Oh and if someone could point me to where to start a thread about seeking advice on the plan I intend to follow, that would absolutely fab 🙏
    Thanks!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Always nice to see someone else from Australia on here and a blue swayer too, welcome. Keen to see how you go with your sway. How old are your little girls if you don't mind me asking?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

4. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi fellow Aussie newbie

Thanks! Can't wait to start tryng and see if we can get that elusive little man to add blue to our brood ^^
    My girls are from July 2013 and September 2015 so almost 3.5 y.o and almost 15 m.o now both Clomid babies!
    We are planning on TTC (well, actively so as atm we are not really preventing either) probably around March ish… but have been “planning” this for a loooong time already – a year ago, when my cycles started again haha

I can see you had your second girl this year – congrats! and you’re planning TTC when DD2 is a bit older ?
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi fellow Aussie newbie

Thanks! Can't wait to start tryng and see if we can get that elusive little man to add blue to our brood ^^
    My girls are from July 2013 and September 2015 so almost 3.5 y.o and almost 15 m.o now both Clomid babies!
    We are planning on TTC (well, actively so as atm we are not really preventing either) probably around March ish… but have been “planning” this for a loooong time already – a year ago, when my cycles started again haha

I can see you had your second girl this year – congrats! and you’re planning TTC when DD2 is a bit older ?
    Thank you, this year has been hectic with the two of them, older one almost 2.5 now and the younger one is almost 9 months. Im very curous to see how your journey goes as your situation seems to mirror mine but a year ahead. My DP is still being convinced about #3 but don't think we will be ttc til early/mid 2018 so have time to ease him into swaying.
    Where in Aust are you?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi fellow Aussie newbie

Thankyou, this year has been hectic with the two of them. DD1 is almost 2.5 and DD2 is nearly 9 months so their bonding right now is so sweet. How do yours get along?
    I'm looking forward to seeing how your journey goes as your situation seems to mirror mine but a year ahead. DP is only just warming up to the idea of #3 but dont think we will ttc til early/mid 2018 so have some time to ease him into the idea of swaying.
    Where in Aust are you?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi LMSM,
    Welcome!
    Another fellow Aussie here too.
    Like you we are planning on TTC for #2 early next year and we are hoping for a blue bundle.
    The forum has a wealth of info & Atomic is great at answering any specific questions along with the other ladies.
    Wishing you all the best on your TTC journey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!! I know it is confusing at first but if you ask I am always happy to explain the reasoning between the differences.

Come down to join us in the TTC a boy forums and I'm eager to help however I can.

Sending you tons of blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can u tell me why you've been on Clomid?? Clomid may sway pink so we may need to adjust your strategy accordingly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

Thanks for the welcome and the blue dust -

Boywish – we could be TTC buddies hehe where in Oz are you? How old is your first?

Atomic, will head over and post in the TTC area so as not to burden this post – but in short Atomic, I have no or very bad quality ovulation (but fairly regular cycles somy doc doens;t think it’s true PCOS) , short luteal phase subsequently and endometriosis… I conceived once naturally but miscarried (convinced it was a boy – but I didn’t get my progesterone pessaries as it was an unplanned baby – we weren’t actively trying but not preventing). Conceived both my girls on 1st cycle of Clomid, so clearly it helps but I know it does sway pink!

I’ll post more details over there

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi LMSM,

Would love to be TTC buddies :-) I'm in SA how about you? Our 1st is 14 mths so similar to your 2nd I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast