Thread: One last shot!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

One last shot!!

Hey all!

I'm new here and after 2 precious little boys and a 3rd one on the way We've decided we will have just ONE more baby and try and sway for a pink bundle! I was SO excited that we're having another little boy but the more I tell people what we're having and seeing their reactions the greater my GD becomes. Also, my husband has a little GD too since he's always wanted a little daddy's girl.

People have been making me so angry lately. Why can't they just be happy that in having a HEALTHY child? No one even really asks about my pregnancy anymore and it's so crushing to me. But I'm not doing this for the other people, I'm doing it to complete our family (both DS want a sister as well).

So like I said this will be our last shot. We didn't sway with ANY of or kids (considering the first and last were accidents) but I've come to realize my whole life is one huge boy sway!! LOL who'da thunk it??

I've gone back and forth on HT and its sooo appealing but we're a blue collar family. I'm a nurse and the hubby is an electrician so we are really just borderline comfortable. I honestly may continue to go back and forth on it, but the smart decision for us will be to sway. We won't be devastated if we have another bouncy baby boy.

All this being said, since I'm 6 months pregnant, I probably won't TTC for at least 1.5 years, but I think I can start gathering information on the best sway practices in the meantime. I'll most likely be a major lurker until then, but I just wanted to introduce myself!!

Good luck ladies!!

2. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome to the boards! I think smaller, gradual changes in that time frame will be very beneficial for when you decide to fully sway! Good luck
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!! That's the plan so far. I just can't believe how much my lifestyle swayed for boys! So it will be good to have a decent amount of time to make those gradual changes. I won't lie it's gonna be hard but oh so worth it if we can get or girl!

5. Likes cosmosis liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi coco i can so relate to the whole other peoples reaction thing.. i had 4 boys and the comments were vile no-one was happy for us either which just made my gd so much worse.. it was like i offended them by having all boys, its disgusting how all boy families are looked down upon and how others think its ok to say the things they do!! it doesnt matter if its someones first baby or their 10th, the opposite gender to the others or the 10th one of the same sex all babies are a huge blessing and cause for celebration!! be happy or dont bother commenting far as im concerned!!

and yes since finding this site i now realise my life was one big fat blue sway!! its so obvious why i had 4 boys and seems daft that i couldnt see it at the time!!

huge congratulations on your 3rd boy!! and best of luck with your pink sway when the time comes you have every shot at getting a girl!! till then you rock your awesome all boy family!! keep your head up and let those stupid people drown in their own bitterness while you and your hubby kick ass as the parents of 3 little superhero's wishing you a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy, would love to see an update when he is here xx
    now 6blue5pink

7. Likes amelia10 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for yor kind and encouraging words! It's so true that little boys ROCK!! And they sure do love their mama!!! I just want dh to have that same feeling from a little girl too!

And wow 4 boys then 3 girls!! That's awesome!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    they are so loving arent they!! your the queen of your house too and my boys are so close, i really believe brothers are so important to each other, but i completely understand the desire for a girl.
    i had boy, girl loss, boy, boy, boy, girl, girl so i was convinced for a few years that i would never have a live baby girl but then my 2 youngest came along and proved me wrong!!

you wont find any of the all-boy negativity on here this is such a good supportive site

10. Likes CocoaRx, amelia10 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!! yes many of us do find the comments make everything 1000 times worse. A healthy baby is always a blessing, but we do know exactly how you feel too. Let me know how I can help!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ