Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Trying again after losing my girl...looking for advice

Hi ladies! I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself and try to get a plan for my sway (which I've *sort of* already started).

I am a 33 year old momma to four precious boys. We were surprised last spring with the exciting news that we would finally be welcoming a sweet baby girl to complete our family! However, around 15 weeks we discovered that she had Turner's syndrome (only one x chromosome) and she was born sleeping a few weeks later. As we were not trying to get pregnant last time (we were using condoms, but didn't put one on until the end), I really am not sure what we did as far as swaying, but there were a few things around that time that were a little different. Looking at girl sway info now, it looks like several of these helped me get a girl, but, again, I was just trying to regain my health.

*I had been very sick for several months before we conceived and had lost several pounds (normal weight is 115, I was down around 107-110)
    *I was taking vitex to balance hormones, but had stopped about a month before we conceived
    *I was on compounded progesterone cream
    *I can't really remember my diet exactly, although I did candida diet off and on. I was eating two eggs and a slice of ezekiel bread every morning for breakfast, with green naked juice. I do remember that much :-)
    *Yoga most days and also teaching ballet one day a week

So, here's the story now...I just came off estrogen therapy, as mine plummeted after my loss and now my periods are crazy all over the place! I have just recently started taking vitex again in an attempt to get everything back in balance. I also take b-complex vitamins, magnesium, vitamin c, vitamin d3 (5,000iu), folate, and probiotics. Cutting the vitamins and minerals kind of scares me as I had to work so hard to regain my health and have really just recently started feeling back to "normal". But if it's just for a short time then I'm willing to try if it's extremely important.

Within the past week I've tried to start a semi-diet as best as I've been able to piece one together. I've been holding off on breakfast until around 11. I usually have a smoothie with spinach, avacado, goat milk kefir, carrots, banana, and frozen berries. I'm thinking these things sway blue though, correct? I've also been eating some kid cereal (totally unhealthy) with organic skim milk around that time or maybe a couple of hours later for lunch. Then I try not to eat again until dinner time and I've had baked chicken, white rice, and steamed broccoli. I drink lots of water and have also been drinking a couple of glasses of cranberry juice every day. I also sometimes have fat free, sugar free greek yogurt with strawberries for desert. I'd love some ideas of variation for meals since I'm just getting started and don't really want to eat these same things Every. Single. Day!

I'm trying to ride my bike and do yoga at least every other day (although it's extremely cold right now).

Hubby is drinking cranberry juice and taking magnesium. He runs and bikes a lot but I told him absolutely NO lifting weights!! He also wears boxer briefs.

So...how does my diet look so far? What about the supplements? I'm thinking my smoothie may have to go I have spoken with my OB and he knows our plans and is willing to put me back on progesterone if need be. Thoughts about this? Also, can someone give me some timing info for dummies? I know it's not as important as diet, but I'd like to do everything I can! Any other tips or insight would be soooooo much appreciated! Thanks a bunch!
    '07. '09 '12 '14 05/27/16 for a healthy :2017

2. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im so sorry for your loss Marileigh i also have 4 boys and lost my first girl (second child) midway through my pregnancy, we never found a reason.. after her i then had 3 more boys in a row!! since having my 4 boys i have gone on to have 2 healthy girls so dont ever give up hope

im not the best person to advise on your sway so i'll leave that to Atomic and others who know much more than i do!! the main things are LE diet, one attempt in fertile window, exercise, coffee and alcohol if you can..

there are a few of us on here who have lost a girl/s and are swaying pink so you arent alone!!

ive got a thread going at the moment that has a few mums who have lost girls on it, its just a general swaying thread but turns out lots of us are swaying pink after a girl loss, i will link it for you (if im allowed too?) so if you want to come and say hi on there you are very welcome if you feel it would help to talk to others in the same boat so to speak.. as i said there are a surprising number of us on here swaying pink in 2017 after losing a girl, best of luck with your sway my fingers are crossed for you!! xx

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...in-2017-a.html

thats the link to the thread (i hope im allowed to post the link? i apologise if im not!!)
    now 6blue5pink

4. Thanks Marileigh, belter thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much 4blue2pink!!! I will definitely check this thread out!

6. Likes 4blue2pink, Anne37 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry for your loss. Good luck for your sway!

8. Thanks Marileigh thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. This is a tiny bit long and I would prefer to go over it when I have the time to give you your due answer so could you please bump this for me?? I'd do anything to help but just right in the midst of making dinner tonight.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes Marileigh liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. This is a tiny bit long and I would prefer to go over it when I have the time to give you your due answer so could you please bump this for me?? I'd do anything to help but just right in the midst of making dinner tonight.
    Bump

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should also add DH will be 37 in February.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping again. I think I've pretty much figured out the diet, but would still like some feedback regarding supplements, timing, and frequency. Can anyone help please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss Marileigh. Heartbreaking.

You should be following the LE diet to sway pink. I'm attaching a link to the Complete Index, scroll down to LE Diet. There's a bunch of other info here too.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

Losing weight prior to conception is good for a pink sway . However the supplements will more likely sway blue. And vitex can really mess your cycles up, but if you really want to include it, only take it from AF to O. For exercise, 60 minutes of cardio, every day if possible.

GL!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

16. Thanks Marileigh thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast