Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! New here.

Hi! My husband and I are planning to TTC a girl in 6 months!

Some background, he has two boys, twins, from a previous relationship. He is convinced we would also have a boy, considering his history of boys, and his siblings (his mother had 3 boys, 1 girl). But my mother is one of 5 girls.

I'm new to the forums and have quickly become a believer. From what I've read about blue-swaying, it sounds like that was the case for DH and his ex. She has always eaten exceptionally clean and organic. And DH has a high sperm count. To sway pink, would we benefit from dumping his first batch and BD for the second, or does this not have an impact?

Also, would starting LE 6 months in advance have a detrimental effect? Perhaps my body would adjust to this lifestyle, versus starting LE closer to BD?

We can't wait for the addition of a girl to our family of boys!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

While some people do use that "hurry up FR" method as we call it, where u dump the first batch and use only 2nd for insemination, the MOST important thing is have ONLY one attempt in the fertile window if you can. For reasons we do not understand one attempt has been very effective, and all the release patterns we spent so much effort coming up with and doing, did not seem to matter nearly so much as that. So if you want to give hurry up fr a try, totally up to you, just be sure you do only the one attempt and drop the hurry up fr before adding attempts.

We originally thought being on diet too long may make a difference but it turned out the time frames we're operating in, people DO NOT adjust in that time. now that having been said, there is another downside which is that you lose too much weight and stop ovulating, so my advice is to split the difference and diet 3 months before your first planned attempt. This has gotten good results for us (anything 12 weeks or more has been equally good to longer on diet) and it's less likely to stop your ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very informative; thank you, Atomic!
    Wife, and stepmom to two wonderful 4 year old twin boys.
    Hubs and I ready for a girl!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post