Thread: Hi from U.K.!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi from U.K.!

Hi
    Just joined. I have two boys, recovered anorexia nervosa after 10 years (age 13-23) and was in therapy for binge eating/dieting for a year before I conceived first son. Second son I was eating lots but slowly losing weight and was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism in the early stages of pregnancy. I'm not much of a dairy eater, lots of potatoes and meat every day mostly. My much tea (don't drink coffee)
    I'm thinking about purchasing a personalised plan but I'm not sure if you will be able to help me sway girl? I already have a bmi of 18 so can't really
    Lose weight and don't seem to hardly gain (even after Christmas I weigh maybe a pound more)
    I keep changing my mind about a third, partly I'm scared to have 3 boys?? I don't know why. I got a lot of unkind comments with second because he is 5th grandson and there are no granddaughters.
    Can anyone help?
    Many thanks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I see atomic you replied on anther thread saying vegetarian is the way to go. Less obsessive tendencies- thank you for that!
    I would have to track ovulation as been on the progesterone pill a long time so have no idea of cycle!
    Also could anyone advise me of the baby dancing every 4 days rule? How does that work? Is it from when your period ends that first day and then literally on the fourth day and then so on?
    I'm ordering ph strips out of curiosity having read your blog I think it was? I like experiments so I'm very curious how this may or may not affect my ph!
    Also exercise, its horrible weather right now here in uk and I normally run twice a week and have my youngest at home with me so what do others do? Evening exercise only? I could join the gym?

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!! I think I addressed some of this in your other thread but I do plans for people in your situation all the time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coming off the pill may sway pink anyway. No need to track cycle, I find it does not help at all and only serves to make people obsess too much over swaying (which may sway blue.)

I wrote my blog ages ago. After I wrote it I got my 4th boy testing pH 2-3 times a day. I no longer recommend testing pH any more because it doesn't seem to help and only makes people feel more control-freaky about stuff.

Every 4 days is starting BD the day after your period and then just having sex every 4th day and keeping on in that pattern until you're 110% sure you've ovulated.

Exercise can be done at home with videos or YouTube online! No need to join a gym.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coming off the pill may sway pink anyway. No need to track cycle, I find it does not help at all and only serves to make people obsess too much over swaying (which may sway blue.)

I wrote my blog ages ago. After I wrote it I got my 4th boy testing pH 2-3 times a day. I no longer recommend testing pH any more because it doesn't seem to help and only makes people feel more control-freaky about stuff.

Every 4 days is starting BD the day after your period and then just having sex every 4th day and keeping on in that pattern until you're 110% sure you've ovulated.

Exercise can be done at home with videos or YouTube online! No need to join a gym.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic. With the exercise I need to be working up a sweat though? I find that hard as I'm quite fit anyway :/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey also from uk here !
    I don't think u have to sweat just some form of cardio I've been doing stationary bike 5 days a week- evry morning for 60 mins and having weekends off .

I
    Also have two boys and hoping for a girl next time we will attempt soon!
    Good luck to you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinkpinkplease View Post
    Thank you atomic. With the exercise I need to be working up a sweat though? I find that hard as I'm quite fit anyway :/
    Not necessarily. Just has to go 60 min. straight without pausing for a snack in the middle.