Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Hi everyone: last baby (3) for us. TTC for a boy after having 2 amazing girlies.

Hi there, I'm not a forum person, this is my first, so I'm sorry if I will have newbie questions. Some of the abbreviations still escape my deduction skills. Long story short: my husband is a typical alpha male, the only son. His parents have 5 granddaughters including our 2 girls. We are probably the last ones to have another baby, I.e. Last chance for a grandson.
    Hubby is super nonchalant about wanting a boy, but I know him better than that. Did the timing thing with the youngest, dtd on o day, confirmed by the doctor. She was born on her due date, I had everything timed to the minute. I'm just now learning that was a false theory. I had a really tough time accepting she was a girl during my pregnancy. I told my husband on the way to delivery that she was coming out a boy and doctors were wrong.
    She is amazing though and now I wouldn't have it any other way. I also know that swaying is not 100% and I'm okay if it doesn't work. Hubby jokes he'd be a sultan if we had all girls in the house. I really want him to have a boy though. If you sa him, you'd understand. sorry for the rant. I guess I'm just saying hi. Hi
    ETA: after years of dieting and hard workouts the HE diet looks like everything I've ever dreamed of. Add 2 glasses of red per day and I'm in heaven. Seriously, what's the stand on alcohol for swaying blue? We were completely abstaining with first daughter and very moderate (1-2 glasses of wine per week) with the second daughter.
    Last edited by Katisasha; January 28th, 2017 at 12:35 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kat, welcome to swaying. They typically say alcohol sways pink and no alcohol sways blue. I think you got your girls based on your exercise and hard dieting. This would sway pink more than not having alcohol still with that exercise and diet. If that makes sense.
    Hubby and I both didn't have any alcohol months and months before our DD but my diet was very LE and I was a big exerciser.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome!! I used to not be a "forum person" either and now look at me LOL o.O

Abbreviations are here, most of them, if there are any you aren't seeing just ask! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...anslation.html

Yes, unfortunately ol' Shettles has been debunked. Most of us on here are with you in having at least one Shettles opposite if not more.

We have found that alcohol daily tends to sway pink. Manhy of us, myself included, have gotten our girls while using it while having boys without touching the stuff. I'm not saying you can never have it, but just that I'd keep it minimal and go with "healthy" options such as dark beer or red wine, no more than 1-2 max, and no more than a couple days a week.

please don't hesitate to hit me up for anything - I adore my blue swayers and really really want you guys to succeed!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome.

We have two gorgeous girls too and can totally relate to what you said about your hubby.

Good luck with your sway. Have you started the HE diet? When are you planning to ttc?
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I am also new and trying to conceive a boy after 3 girls. Any advice would be helpful my cycles are between 28-31 days I have been tracking ovulation with sticks.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I am a blue swayer and would love some advice I already have 3 girls. I looked at the shettles method but since noticed its not as effective as I thought. This is my last attempt for a blue one. I have started ovulation sticks bought some pre conception supplements. I would ideally like to start TTC in march-april.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopesforaboy View Post
    Hi I am a blue swayer and would love some advice I already have 3 girls. I looked at the shettles method but since noticed its not as effective as I thought. This is my last attempt for a blue one. I have started ovulation sticks bought some pre conception supplements. I would ideally like to start TTC in march-april.
    Hopes, come join us in the TTC a boy forum and I'll answer all your questions.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ