Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey friends!! Looks like I belong in your group I "officially" started my diet/sway a week ago (have been mostly vegetarian and mostly skipping breakfast since January) and hoping to start trying in June. Doing the PCOS version and exercise 60 minutes per day... Going well so far although today is the first day I've really felt hungry! Kept to my calorie/protein/fat limits but I've definitely felt some hunger pains today!!! I have two amazing little guys - this will be our last baby so really hoping for a little girl!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Likes Mommy2apples, NACIREMADREAM, Cnerwin liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!! Love that our group is slowly growing!! We will be a great support for each other!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy2apples, I am starting on the regular LE as I'm not sure that I'm insulin resistant. I'm going to weigh this week and if not losing, start the PCOS.

Welcome Abc2606!! So glad we're all getting started and are here for each other! What cardio are you doing? I still hate it lol. And don't forget you can have tons of broccoli or other low carb veggies and not count it. I have 2 boys as well, and this will also be our last. I just can't imagine never having a daughter. Good luck to you and great job sticking to your limits!

Are you all sucking down the coffee too? I've basically replaced breakfast with 3-4 c and am trying to lower my creamer ratio lol. I've read in several places where Atomic highly suggests coffee for girls!
    Mommy to 2 brilliant boys, hoping for a little girl to complete our family.

MC 2012 DS1 2014 DS2 2015

FX for a girl in June 2017!

5. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, five cups of coffee a day was a strong tea drinker!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone! We are also swaying in June/July. I started loosely following the LE Diet at the end of last year to kinda prepare myself. About a month or so ago I went all the way Vegetarian. I'm still nursing my 20 month old son. I haven't added in the cardio yet, but I plan on starting this week. I was definitely a couch potato with all 3 of my boys, and want to switch that up. Im also normally a red wine drinker, and plan on switching to white wine instead. I haven't added any supplements, but if Atomic recommends them when I purchase the sway plan I will. I have been drinking coffee at least 3 times a day and I drink it black Anyone notice a change in cycle since starting the diet? My cycle came a whole week early, and before it actually started I spotted for 3 days. My period lasted 2 days followed by 2 days of spotting.. I hope this is a good sign that my body is changing

8. Likes Mommy2apples, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup - I'm drinking lots of coffee but I'm a big coffee drinker normally so that's no change for me I use half and half & sugar free flavored syrup.... Yum!!

As far as cardio I'm doing an hour of fast walking on the treadmills at the gym, sometimes I do the exercise bike. I hate exercise too but I try to distract myself as much as possible - watching whatever is on the gym TVs, music, looking at my phone, sometimes I'll watch a Netflix show on my Kindle. The more I can distract myself the faster it goes!

Good reminder about low carb veggies - I need to be eating more of these to fill up!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

10. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NACIREMADREAM View Post
    Hi Everyone! We are also swaying in June/July. I started loosely following the LE Diet at the end of last year to kinda prepare myself. About a month or so ago I went all the way Vegetarian. I'm still nursing my 20 month old son. I haven't added in the cardio yet, but I plan on starting this week. I was definitely a couch potato with all 3 of my boys, and want to switch that up. Im also normally a red wine drinker, and plan on switching to white wine instead. I haven't added any supplements, but if Atomic recommends them when I purchase the sway plan I will. I have been drinking coffee at least 3 times a day and I drink it black Anyone notice a change in cycle since starting the diet? My cycle came a whole week early, and before it actually started I spotted for 3 days. My period lasted 2 days followed by 2 days of spotting.. I hope this is a good sign that my body is changing
    NACIREMADREAM I just asked Atomic about this yesterday - my last period I just finished was 3 days long and much, much lighter than normal! She confirmed it can be a side effect of the diet & is probably a good sign!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush, NACIREMADREAM thanked for this post
    Likes Cnerwin liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC.2606 Thank you for responding to my question It's so awesome to know my sway is heading in the right direction..

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are also starting in June! I have slowly made changes since January, but I was stricter with the diet this month. I started my period today, but it came in the afternoon! I've ALWAYS started in the morning...literally have never in the afternoon. I tried to find a thread that I read a while back about this, but couldn't. So interesting! I hope this means the changes are working!

15. Likes Mommy2apples, NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome naciremaddream & blessedmama! I tried the Netflix while cycling today ABC and totally could have done 60 if my babies hadn't had a meltdown 😌 I went over my calories a little though, closer to 1900, after dinner with my family. So maybe more exercise tonight. I have lost 1-2 lbs over the last week so the LE is working!!!! Yay!! Expecting my period in the next week and interested to see if it's different like your all's. Naciremaddream I am trying to slowly switch to vegetarian meals, any suggested substitutions?? Pink dust to everyone!! ❤❤❤

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Mommy to 2 brilliant boys, hoping for a little girl to complete our family.

MC 2012 DS1 2014 DS2 2015

FX for a girl in June 2017!

17. Likes Mommy2apples, NACIREMADREAM liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast