Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cnerwin! I need to start my cardio soon, but my little one really won't let me do anything. If he's bored or if I'm just trying to do anything he wants to nurse. I'm scared of being a couch potato, because I wasn't very active before. I'm trying my best to do opposite of what I did to get all my little boys Please keep us updated with your upcoming cycle. I was so shocked it was not only a little over a week early, but it was super light. I think it really is a sign that our bodies are changing. All the hard work and dedication to the LE diet, and working out. I honestly went cold turkey with the vegetarian. I bought these freezer fake chicken. They are completely meatless, soy and gluten free. So today I made a fake chicken Cesar salad. I only add it if I have the craving, and feel I might cheat lol Pink dust to you to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh! I'm starving today! I'm
    Being good and not giving in! Can't wait until supper though! Lol what are you all having?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying pink in June/July

Ugh! I'm starving today! I'm
    Being good and not giving in! Can't wait until supper though! Lol what are you all having?
    I'm thinking an egg white sandwich with carrot sticks, hummus, sunflower seeds, and a grapefruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mommy2apples; March 31st, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fridays and Saturdays my husband and I usually feed the kids, get them to bed and then eat on our own (in front of the tv, in peace, without small children throwing food at us, whining, etc!! It's amazing) Usually one of us goes and picks up food from somewhere so I eat a bit bigger meal on these two nights, but nowadays I'm being way more careful about my choices. Tonight he went to a Mexican fast food-type of place we like and I got a vegetarian salad w/ rice, black beans, pico de gallo, lettuce, and a salsa type of dressing... I added a bit of cheese to it.... It's a pretty good size portion so I feel a little guilty about that, but I'm still under my protein, fat and calorie limits for the day, so oh well (also had two glasses of wine - best part of the meal!!). I was SO tired when I got to the gym today that I thought I wouldn't manage the 60 minutes but surprisingly I squeaked it out. And between the good workout, meal and wine I think I'll sleep good tonight
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

5. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're in your limits, DO NOT feel guilty! LE Diet is meant to be easy to stick to and if you're starving and miserable you're not doing something right.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Mommy2apples, NACIREMADREAM, ABC.2606 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234