Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy TTC Pink...just a few quick questions

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to the site...first post of my own, just wanted to ask a few quick questions...I've been reading thru the site & my OCD is getting the best of me.

I have two boys, I didn't sway with boy #1- my diet & life style was very "boy sway" friendly though. High protein, low carb...did cardio but really hit the weights to tone, dtd eod and then 5 days straight thru O.

Boy #2...I did a very light sway, verrrry light. I avoided the no-no's, skipped breakfast, added a few things to my diet and did one attempt in fertile window (for +opk on cd13 around 11:30pm, we dtd cd 14 around 6am; my dh was on night shift, only time we could...he was doing FR every day up until our one attempt.)

My first pg was a m/c, had a d&c so we found out it was a girl. Lifestyle did kind of sway girl, I skipped breakfast, ate low calories, was a lower weight, we dtd every day from end of af thru and past O...my dh was also doing Fr on his own. He has a high sperm count, he was tested.

So my question is, for timing- do I do what worked the first time or do we do compressed FR, FR with one attempt plus better diet and V potions, abstain and one attempt? I'm super confused tbh. What's the best way to lower dh's sperm count? And I think I read somewhere that FR might actually sway boy? Is that correct? :/

Thanks for taking the time to read! 😊
    (2014) (2016)

Hoping for a to complete our family 🙏🏻

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody have any thoughts? :/
    (2014) (2016)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Totes, please give me a few days to answer before you bump your post. I try to go from oldest to newest, and if you bump it sends the post back up to the top of my rotation and actually makes it take longer. Just want you to get your q's answered as fast as poss.

FR doesn't sway blue. At worst, it's neutral. Same with abstain - neither of them are really seeming to add anything (at least not consistently) but they aren't swaying blue. The one attempt does sway, but it's not a magic bullet, unfortunately. People do get opposites with it, but it's still one of the best of the best sway tactic so I urge you to at least try one attempt if you can.

I completely understand the temptation to do what you did when you got your girl (so sorry for your loss BTW). Theoretically I can see how DTD daily thru O could sway pink since the sperm count would be SO low by the time the egg showed up, but I don't recommend it. Not only because one attempt has seemed so much more effective, but also for practical considerations...it really lowers odds of conception by a lot, and even though you may have gotten pregnant that way in the past, there's no guarantee it will happen again (at least not without having to TTC for a really long time). Additionally, there is a practical consideration in that if something happens and you end up missing a day or so due to illness or work or a kid showing up in the bed, that gives the sperm time to recover and so you can end up with attempts every other day or every two, and that's blue friendly since the sperm count will be higher again.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can do one attempt with either abstain or FR (or compressed FR if you want). If your husband is over 35 you will not want to do the abstain. Whatever you prefer.

5. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Compressed release being numerous "releases" in a day, prior to our one attempt And also the same pattern on the day of our attempt? Does LR help lower count also?

Sorry for the bump, thank you so much for the reply! Appreciate it! ��
    Last edited by Totesmagoat; February 24th, 2017 at 03:02 PM.
    (2014) (2016)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2-3 attempts for 2-3 days before attempt, and on attempt the "batch" should be the second release of the day. But DON"T do the releases back to back, give it 10-12 hours between (or there will be nothing left and he may not be able to do it.)

OR you could do hurry up FR, where you release once, dump it, then DTD again as quick as he can using only second batch for attempt. But DON"T tack that onto the CFR as it lowers odds of conception too far and also is hard for DH to perform.

LR has been getting disappointing results lately. Not sure why, as it seemed good results for the first two years of the site. Fewer and fewer people are using it. Totally up to you.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^but be sure hubby does not have high blood pressure, other health problems, not on medication, under 40...

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, that confused me a bit. So for 2-3 days prior to our one attempt, we dtd 2-3 days with 2-3 attempts a day? With condom? Sorry for another question, I'm just trying to understand the strategy. (I do plan to purchase a plan, I'm hoping that'll help me too) ���� I was thinking, if we did FR...he would release 2-3x a day for at least 10 days, and then on our one attempt, we only use 2nd attempt as our batch. (With at least 10-12 hours between) is that okay? My dh is on board and said he can handle it, he will be 33 when we try again. (No health problems)
    (2014) (2016)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Compressed FR is 2 or 3 attempts for 2 or 3 days before your attempt. It's compressed, like NOT lasting 10 days. Then after having done this, the actual attempt should be second attempt of the day.

Regular FR is 1x a day for 7-10 days. NOT 2-3 times a day. Very, very few guys can do that and still impregnante a woman at the end of that time (let alone be able to perform).

I have had ONE couple where the husband was able to release 2x a day and still get the woman pregnant in all this time. Some others tried it and it didn't happen. So if he thinks he can do it, I'd do no more than 2x a day for 7-10 days and then UNLIKE the CFR, you'd NOT do 2 releases on "go day" but instead would do just one that day. I really don't recommend tacking 2 releases onto the end of FR under any circumstances but especially when your hubby has been releasing 2x a day rather than one. Your call to make, of course, but I'd go light with any other sway tactics that may cut odds of conception.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, the gal who previously swayed with the 2x a day release is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-its-girl.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast