Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Celebrate Blue Dreams in France, Following Pink: Swaying Starts Fall 2017

Hello everyone,

Newbie from France here; pleased to see everyone and very excited about this website that I only discovered a few days back A small introduction is in order!

Married since a few years, DH and I are expecting our first (yaaay!!!) this coming July Just had the second scan last week, and tech confirmed it was a girl We’re pretty excited any which way – it’s our first kid and… suffice it to say, we had some difficulties in getting this far. Technical issues, so to speak – I have no problems talking about it now that the whole thing is passed, just wonder whether it will interest people here to hear about our journey – let me know in comments. (I can prattle along a lot, so, let's not get off-track!)
    So yes, after quite the struggle, first kiddo is due, a little lady I can already feel kicking pretty well most days I was pretty hyper after we got back home from the scan (residual over-excitement about the baby I guess) and got to surfing the web, looking up baby stuff and family planning in general.. and wondering what the odds were that we’d end up having both genders among our kids in the end? Because, I can openly admit here, that is something I would like for us.

One thing led to another and I’d found this website and read a load of the forum posts. I was thrilled no end because, well, first of all it’s great how everyone supports each other. Second of all, it’s super how the DG subject is breached freely, without anyone being judged about ‘dreaming’ of a certain gender. And finally, I was genuinely impressed by the amount of work Atomic and the whole crew put into this.
    So, a decision was taken on the spot: I’ll sway with you folks. That’s settled. Once this first baby makes her appearance (and scores for team pink) and we’ve gotten to grips with looking after her, I’ll sway for team blue and give it all I’ve got Ideally (depending on how it goes with this first birth and this baby of course!) we’re hoping not to wait too long between kids, so I’ll be looking to start the training, diet etc program once I’ve had my first kid and recuperated somewhat Ideally this fall.

Thus, this is a long-term engagement, but I’m confident Not to sound cocky in front of all you veteran mothers who have several kids already (while I haven’t even gotten the one yet!) but this confidence must stem from having overcome our issues to begin with and the general positive vibe on this website. I am hoping that my sway can be useful for others too – I’ll try to keep a regular diary once I’ve gotten on track and hopefully draw up a list of suitable French food and dishes for a Blue Sway (for anyone who’s going to sway later while residing this side of the pond…) And, failed or successful sway, it’ll always be more raw data that Atomic can pick apart later and hopefully use for future sways!

Here goes, start of a long journey, first step: sharing my pink dust with everyone and anyone who needs it! (You go ladies, daughters rock!!!) I didn’t know anything about swaying when we got our first, was just hoping for ANY baby – retrospectively I can see that I had a pretty solid girl-friendly diet and lifestyle, so I’ll go ahead and debrief on that in the TTC a girl forum, on the ‘How we got our girls’ thread. Step 2 – I’ll lurk around gathering tidbits of info for that blue sway to launch full-swing this autumn hopefully (fingers crossed that all goes well with babe number one!! Wish me luck everyone!) and I’ll try and support those in need in between (not that I have any experience with kids of my own yet, but I do have experience in dealing with a huge and seemingly un-surmountable and VASTLY tough and annoying issues ;p)
    Good luck everyone, I truly hope that everyone working and swaying so hard get their heart’s desire!

I’ll let you boy mamas know when I need your blue dust )
    Here’s to us swayers! Ahoy
    TTFN
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

2. Likes TDJ, Pink Pony liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes ChezIBY liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic
    I'll be getting the full pack when I get started anyway, so I guess I'll have a lot more questions at that time
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ChezlBY just wanted to say hi ! There is so much valuable info on the site and everyone is really helpful. Wishing you all the best for your little lady's arrival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey boywish, thanks so much
    And wow, I just read your thread 'Blue sway attempt over', so glad it isn't over in fact and you guys are going to sway in full next month! Fingers crossed for you!! I'll keep an eye out for updates on your situation
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, nice to see you here.
    Last edited by MGunnell1; September 11th, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

10. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post