Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping to give a Boy to my husband!

Hi Yall,
    Greetings from Midwest USA!
    My Russian Born husband an I have 3 beautiful girls and my husband really wants a boy. As an only child he wants to have a son to carry on his name. I just wanted 4 kids, and honestly after growing up in extended family with all boys (2 brothers and six male cousins), I am very happy with my girls have no desire to have a son. I would be thrilled with a son, but don't have a "need" to have one. However my husband wants to start the next cycle "Trying for a boy". He has googled around and is trying the "Shettles method, boy diet stuff". I told him that I love him and will give it my best effort to make him happy. How could I not give him something he really wants.

When we conceived our daughters (very first try with all of them as well I might add) we were eating an all american/russian diet however we have never drank any forms of alcohol and will remain alcohol free due to personal trauma/personal convictions (My husband is however obsessed with cheese!). My husband works in the auto industry and back then I was a nanny. My husband and I are average size adults but depending on what culture you ask they may say otherwise. At the time I didn't really work out (tho now I do and I am now a practicing vegan). Also I just really wanted to have a family so the time my period ended for about 2-3 weeks, we had sex every single day. Yes every single day. We were pretty boring people and did mostly missionary. Many times it was a quickey and other times we actually put effort into it. We both were also in her 20s when we got pregnant with all of girls as well. I am now 30 and DH is 31. I would love more then anything to tell DH that on his 32nd birthday in July that he is going to be a dad to a little guy. I hoping that my lifestyle back then worked for girls, hopefully doing things the opposite way will land us a boy.

Well good luck to all of you ladies!
    Last edited by 3RussianPrincesses; April 4th, 2017 at 10:43 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

The link to our sway diet is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html it's a little different than some of the other sway diets, but hubby can keep his cheese!

Most of us on here got opposites with Shettles and it's been completely debunked by science. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html. I think Shettles for a boy is one of the worst sway tactics that there is. We got overwhelmingly girls with one attempt. Now as you yourself have discovered, BD daily from AF thru O can be a pink sway tactic too (I do not advise this for pink swayers though since many guys can't do it, anyone interested read this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...nk-lately.html) It is fine if you guys want to stick to Shettles but the important thing is, do NOT have just one attempt on O Day. It doesn't work.

Instead, have hubby release on his own or with you, with non-spermicide condom every 2-4 days, and then do OPK strips and have 3 attempts at positive OPK - the night of your first positive OPK, again the next morning, and again the following night. Then start BD unprotected every other day till you're sure you've ovulated. This is very much what most of us who have all boys did - not daily BD but just regular sex and then a lot of sex around O when TTC.

Vegans do tend to have more girls but it's certainly possible to get boys. Just be sure you're not going overboard with unsaturated fats. Get some coconut oil and the good kind of palm oil and eat a lot of that. Do NOT also take EPO or flaxseed (some use this for blue sways) because you'll get too many vegetable type fats that way. Also I'd keep soy foods to 3 times a week max if at all possible.

And DH needs to cut back on his Red Bull habit as I mentioned in a different thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic thank you!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post