Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Third Pregnancy - shock and would love pink!

Morning,

I'm mum to two boys who I love dearly. Just found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant with our third. We weren't actively trying or were actually after another child but I guess it was meant to be!
    I'm now wondering whether I could have conceived a girl. My thinking is that it's highly unlikely and I don't want to feel disappointment as I know how lucky I am to have two wonderful boys but there's a lot of testosterone in the house and would be nice to have some pink - I even think my husband would love it.
    I haven't followed any special diet or anything. I'd say I'm thinner than I was with both pregnancies weighing around 49kg and 5ft1. I exercise daily (mainly walking) around 7km daily and some days running around 5-6km and around 2 gym sessions a week. We eat healthily (lots of veg, fiber, fruit) and enjoy a glass of wine and a coffee every day. My age is 36 and dh is 39.
    We dtd about 6 days after my period had finished (cd10-11), have usual 28 day cycles and I previously thought I ovulated around day 17/day 18 but I think it was earlier that bfp month as I had cramps in the evening of cd 13.
    We had abstained for a good 10 days (due to period and then just busy lives!) and dtd only once, I didn't O as (TMI) it was a morning quicky at like 5:30am much to early for me to function properly!!

Anyways I was just wondering if there is any likelihood. I know with the two boys I probably dtd closer to O and more often than above. I'd be very happy for blue but would be ecstatic for pink :-)
    Thanks XX

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is always a chance (a good chance!) of a girl with every conception. We get plenty of opposites even with strong blue sways so I know this is a fact! I don't go over sways that are already done deals so I will just tell you good luck and send you all my pink dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There is always a chance (a good chance!) of a girl with every conception. We get plenty of opposites even with strong blue sways so I know this is a fact! I don't go over sways that are already done deals so I will just tell you good luck and send you all my pink dust.

Threebabas

Did you find out what you are having ?