Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Swaying Pink this summer

Hello!
    I'm a mom of 2 boys and swaying pink this summer. My last boy was a failed sway (which is ok with me because I couldn't imagine life without him), but baby #3 will be our last baby, so I am hoping and praying to get pink this next/last time!
    I stumbled across this site and have been reading tons of threads. I'm currently feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of info, some of which seems conflicting to me. So I'm strongly considering purchasing a customized plan in order to better up my odds. I would like to go into more detail about my personal situation with an expert to go over my last sway, why I think it failed, and get some sound advice on my next sway before I attempt to lay out my plan. Out of curiosity before I purchase a plan, are there statistics stated anywhere on the site about the percentage of people who have purchased plans and ended up with the gender they were swaying for? I completely understand that nothing is ever fullproof with this, but I am just curious to know if there are any stats.
    Thank you!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our stats on the plans are roughly the same as the overall results of the site, about 65-67% (about 2/3). Some sway tactics such as 12 weeks or more on diet + fiber, coffee, and alcohol, cardio exercise 60 min. 6-7 days per week, one attempt/every 4 day method, and Clomid have into the 70% and up range but not everyone does those things.

The plans don't get you any insider info, just more hands on coaching and one on one time.

We have a stats thread here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...your-sway.html

But please, don't read too much into these stats. They're mostly for entertainment only. Don't go through and decide you're only going to do things that have high success rates, or that you need to do everything in there -
    you don't and we actually have much better luck with a more laid back approach.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...hts-stats.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for linking those to me, I read through all links! I really enjoyed reading all of the info. As others have said, thank you for all of the work that you have done over the years with this. I actually would like to purchase a customized sway plan in order to take some of the stress out of it!
    I feel with a plan custom to me, I could go about my plan WITHOUT feeling the need to frantically dig through and sort through other peoples sways, only to confused and stress myself out. I feel like I have already done that, and I prefer to leave the guess work/added stress out of it. I trust your work at this point in all that I have read on this site. Thank you and I look forward to working more closely with you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Looking forward to it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ